Remember My Friends Totalled Trans AM?

UCBeau

Slowbra01 said:
I have the same exact cobra =)

wow... you guys insulting the v6 should cut your fingers off.... the thread started off introducing a new cobra owner... and now has turn into a lynch mob ...assholes... if you have nothing good to add to the thread...try not post at all
ok tough guy

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
04 DSG V6 said:
It has some sort of exhaust, the original owner didnt tell my friend what kind it has.

SanDiego01Snake- What the **** is your problem? Why do you have nothing but negative shit to say?

Dont' worry dude, he spouts his little pussy off to everyone.

Anyway, the pics look cool. I forgot how high stock Cobras are, tell that boy to put some springs on it. Looks exactly like my old CObra.

Last edited:

CHILLY WILLY

Established Member
How is an already low 13 second capable car, and then add the exhaust, not capable of running with an LS1 F-bod?

CantDrv55

Banned
I previously owned an '01 Firehawk and an '02 WS6. Both would drag an n/a Cobra with no problem. They were both stock too.

redocmach1

Established Member
hahaha sandiego01snake u crack me up...
yea man the cobra needs to sit as low as the SIXXER..
and the SIXXER needs to get rid of the potato launcher tips.

Slowbra01

Established Member
kilercamron said:
cut our fingers off? but why? as i saw it this post was started by the v6 owner showcasing his car and his friends car. so basically the subject of the thread is being commented on which is what i thought you did on these internet forum things? you sound like my mom :lol:

Wow...great response on me sounding like your mom. You should just have more social etiquette than you currently display. My comment to cutting your fingers off...well it just means don't type anything unless you have something useful to share. And last i looked, the original post had nothing to do with the v6 but rather a sort of announcement about a guy who used to own a t/a and now a cobra...nothing more nothing less. But thank you for trying to justify your arrogance :shrug:

:shrug:

CHILLY WILLY

Established Member
GP WS-6 said:
Low 13? Atleat here in AZ 99 to 01 Cobras are running high 13's low 14's

Well I guess the drivers up there suck or you are at a decent altitude. Because people have gotten 13.3's out of them bone stock. 99/01 cobra mid 13 to low 13 capable. LS1 F-bod low 13 to high 12 capable. Sounds like it could be the difference of one power shift away between both cars.

UCBeau

BmoseleyINC said:
Dont' worry dude, he spouts his little pussy off to everyone.

Anyway, the pics look cool. I forgot how high stock Cobras are, tell that boy to put some springs on it. Looks exactly like my old CObra.
hey look, fagboy is back. whats up douche?

CHILLY WILLY

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
hey look, fagboy is back. whats up douche?

:lol: don't take this the wrong way Snake, but this quote matched your av pic perfectly and for some odd reason this is how I pictured you being as well :beer:

GP WS-6

Established Member
CHILLY WILLY said:
Well I guess the drivers up there suck or you are at a decent altitude. Because people have gotten 13.3's out of them bone stock. 99/01 cobra mid 13 to low 13 capable. LS1 F-bod low 13 to high 12 capable. Sounds like it could be the difference of one power shift away between both cars.
Yep your right drivers in AZ suck.:sleeping: Dude I used to wipe the floor with stock 99 to 01 Cobras in my old car which was a GTP that never trapped higher than 102 and faster than 13.6.

Users who are viewing this thread