Remember My Friends Totalled Trans AM?

TR MACH

Established Member
Well, my friend totalled his Trans AM after some idiot ran a read light in his truck and basically T-Boned my friend in th middle of an intersection. He looked a little while for another Trans AM, and he found one that he liked and went to look at it one day. When he got there he looked at the T/A but it had dings and scrathces all over it. They were on there way out when this black car caught his eye...

If you dont remember, or never saw my friends old car after the wreck, here it is-
codyswreck.jpg

I teased my friend about getting a Mustang after he wrecked his, and he said that that wouldnt happen...But i guess he changed his mind...

2001 Cobra
50,XXX miles

cody.jpg

cody3.jpg

cody4.jpg

th_MOV00838.jpg

And then we had a little photoshoot-

bc2.jpg

bc3.jpg

bc8.jpg

bc7.jpg

bc4.jpg

bc5.jpg

bc9.jpg

bc1.jpg

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
nice, how does it compare to the t/a? oh, and i didnt notice before but did the 99 and 01 cobras come with the same wing as the V6 or did you get a cobra wing?

TR MACH

Established Member
Yea, the Cobra is faster than his T/A
Both cars have stock wings
And about those tailpipes..the original owner timpryor, had the exhaust dumped, and i wanted to put the pipes back on, but since the car was so low, they couldnt put the original pipes back on, so they had to fabricate some new ones, and i havent had a chance to find some tips.

But thanks for the positive comments...

Last edited:

TR MACH

Established Member
Bullitt66 said:
Nice pics and cars..

i would like the engine of the Trans AM :D

That might actually be possible, he was talking about parting it out, ill let him know someone is interested (if your serious).

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
What are the mods on the Cobra for it to be faster than the LS1?

TR MACH

Established Member
Riddlaontheroof said:
What are the mods on the Cobra for it to be faster than the LS1?

It has some sort of exhaust, the original owner didnt tell my friend what kind it has.

SanDiego01Snake- What the **** is your problem? Why do you have nothing but negative shit to say?

UCBeau

04 DSG V6 said:
It has some sort of exhaust, the original owner didnt tell my friend what kind it has.

SanDiego01Snake- What the **** is your problem? Why do you have nothing but negative shit to say?
i say positive shit too, a lot actually. for example, that cobra will look great with a drop and some new wheels.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
i say positive shit too, a lot actually. for example, that cobra will look great with a drop and some new wheels.

oh man here we go.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but doesnt the trans am have more balls than the N/A cobra?

should have got a terminator;-) :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread