Red Lobster employee suspended after posting racist receipt online

Monster Mach

Established Member
Darden does have a really good customer service policy. It seems like if there is any type of problem with your meal they comp the whole thing. I have had this done at RL and Olive Garden. At Olive Garden my food took too long and the manager came to our table and comped our dinner without us even saying anything. Too bad their food sucks.

They comp everything. It's because they get it so cheap. A case yes case of lobsters costs rl 40 dollars.. FOR 20 2 pound lobsters. Lobster Blanc sauce is usually expensive but they pay less than you would for chicken broth. And then make a 2000 profit. I left as Cgm with training for management. Place is a joke and they violate the law on numerous occasions.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
...along those same lines (NSFW language, but amusing).

Who Doesn't Tip?
^^^ This SISTER speaks the truth AWESOME VID!!:rockon:
He didn't even leave tip :nonono:

I've been involved in the hospitality industry for decades, here's the WORST tippers!
1. Indians (Not the Native Americans, you know who #1 NO DOUBT)
2. African Americans (some can surprise you BUT for the most part AWFUL)
3. Canadians (NO explanation needed)
4. German's (THEY SUCK)
5. Lesbians when they have a male server
And GOOD tippers may surprise you (Japanese) BUENO!!

My wife has been bartending for 30+ years now. By far the WORST tippers are blacks... and even worse yet are Black military officers!!!!! Cheap ass sons of bitches.

U.M.

Monster Mach

Established Member
Their cheese biscuits are ****ing delicious though.

Go to SAMs club lol they sell the mix.

Honestly it's a bag of bisquik 6 Ozs cheese and 1 cup of water. The butter sauce is just liquid butter and a zesty garlic sauce. Have fun 375 degrees 4 mins turn them around for another 4 mins

jbs$

Established Member
I have not been a Red Lobster customer in some period of time, however, if they hold tough against this obvious scam, I shall become one.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
My wife has been bartending for 30+ years now. By far the WORST tippers are blacks... and even worse yet are Black military officers!!!!! Cheap ass sons of bitches.

U.M.

Worst tippers I ever encountered were when the college national finals rodeo was in town. The contestants would have 200-300 dollar tabs and leave two bucks. But yet they expect their "cuuurs light" to be full all the time.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

U.M.

I'd say everybodys experiance is different. With this being the thought of some servers they tend to not give the black customers the best service they can, and then complain when they get a shit tip. When I trained to be a server I busted my ass and some of the tips I got were laughable. The guy training me wasn't surprised.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Go to SAMs club lol they sell the mix.

Honestly it's a bag of bisquik 6 Ozs cheese and 1 cup of water. The butter sauce is just liquid butter and a zesty garlic sauce. Have fun 375 degrees 4 mins turn them around for another 4 mins

My mom makes a similar recipe for Sunday dinner, its pretty close.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I'd say everybodys experiance is different. With this being the thought of some servers they tend to not give the black customers the best service they can, and then complain when they get a shit tip. When I trained to be a server I busted my ass and some of the tips I got were laughable. The guy training me wasn't surprised.
Well my wife has been slinging drinks in military and civilian clubs since the early '80's both as a bartender and as a cocktail waitress. She's also worked as a food server for years at non-military establishments. She's worked these positions on 4 different continents and in multiple countries and/or states. She's a minority herself so... if she says they are the worst then I tend to believe it. She also claims the are THE MOST demanding and hardest to please too.

U.M.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
Can't wait to see how this turns out.

I can't think of any good reason she'd make this up. But at the same time, the writing styles do look different to me.

2KBlackGT

Established Member
Well my wife has been slinging drinks in military and civilian clubs since the early '80's both as a bartender and as a cocktail waitress. She's also worked as a food server for years at non-military establishments. She's worked these positions on 4 different continents and in multiple countries and/or states. She's a minority herself so... if she says they are the worst then I tend to believe it. She also claims the are THE MOST demanding and hardest to please too.

U.M.

As I said, everybodys experiance is different. Since she feels that blacks aren't going to tip well does she still give them grade A service knowing its for nothing?

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
As I said, everybodys experiance is different. Since she feels that blacks aren't going to tip well does she still give them grade A service knowing its for nothing?

I deliver Chinese food and 8 out of 10 blacks around here don't tip either. Chinese people tip never since its not their customs

2KBlackGT

Established Member
For the same reason that black bitch ****ed up the life's of those Duke lacrosse players.

two totally different situations bro, she was trying to get money. Yeah she lied but Duke University could have been held accountable for that. This girl can't sue her employer or the customer, I don't see a gain for her in this whether its true or not. Now the guy she's accusing can gain a lot if it turns out he didnt write that.

I deliver Chinese food and 8 out of 10 blacks around here don't tip either. Chinese people tip never since its not their customs

I've never heard of this before, but I guess it means in your area chinese are the worst tippers lol, that's gotta suck tho. Surely y'all have a delivery charge tho?

verbal

Established Member

That is laughable. Do black people really believe that all whites hate them and are out to get them?

As a server I always thought that black people did not tip me because I was white. That video showed me that the majority of blacks are just bad tippers and it wasn't because I was white.

No matter who the customer was I always did my best at my job. The one time I noticed how significant the tipping problem was was when I worked as a cocktail server during concerts at a bar. I would typically make a couple hundred dollars walking the floor taking orders and delivering drinks. One time we had a jazz-funk band that attracted mostly middle aged black couples who looked fairly well off. One person after the other would not tip me or any of the other servers. Three quarters of the way through the evening all the servers stopped working because we were not being tipped. I must of walked out of there that night with $20.

2KBlackGT

Established Member
That is laughable. Do black people really believe that all whites hate them and are out to get them?

As a server I always thought that black people did not tip me because I was white. That video showed me that the majority of blacks are just bad tippers and it wasn't because I was white.

No matter who the customer was I always did my best at my job. The one time I noticed how significant the tipping problem was was when I worked as a cocktail server during concerts at a bar. I would typically make a couple hundred dollars walking the floor taking orders and delivering drinks. One time we had a jazz-funk band that attracted mostly middle aged black couples who looked fairly well off. One person after the other would not tip me or any of the other servers. Three quarters of the way through the evening all the servers stopped working because we were not being tipped. I must of walked out of there that night with $20.

That had to ****ing suck, dont hold it against all of us bro:beer:.

flS/R

Established Member
if this server was good enough to have warranted a tip she wouldn't have had her phone in her pocket to be able to take the picture in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread