Red Lobster employee suspended after posting racist receipt online

JasonSnake

Established Member
lowercase n in none, capital N in, well you know. Writing styles, ink, "pressure", look similar to me.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
You must be from Tennessee. Probably that specific town. You're being willfully ignorant to this because the race card has been brought up again. What could this girl gain from making shit up and writing it down? Did she not believe there would be an investigation? Did she not think her job would be in jeopardy? You should stop talking completely.

Not even close. Yankee by birth. Southern by choice. As for the rest of your statement, :lol:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
The e looks the same but the ink looks different.
If that was me and I didn't write that shit I would be all over the interwebz

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
^This

He'll end up suing the restaurant. The restaurant will fire said employee... Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will play the race card

'Murica

^This

IF she wrote that nonsense, I wonder what Al and Jesse would say to her?

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Gotta be fake racism doesn't exist anymore, what was she thinking writing that on that receipt and posting it online..

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Gotta be fake racism doesn't exist anymore, what was she thinking writing that on that receipt and posting it online..

60 years ago she wouldn't have been able to be in that restaurant. It sucks she has to put up with passive aggressive idiots, but you're foolish if you think that what makes Headlines today as "Racism" is ANYWHERE EVEN CLOSE to what minorities had to put up with. We as a country have made huge strides in our journey, and we aren't done yet, but race baiters (and i've seen you do this on many many occasions) act like it's still 1860.

She got stiffed on a tip, and THAT is IT. No burning crosses, no body drug behind a car, just a dumbass comment on a receipt.

:sleeping::sleeping:

openaccount

Established Member
You must be from Tennessee. Probably that specific town. You're being willfully ignorant to this because the race card has been brought up again. What could this girl gain from making shit up and writing it down? Did she not believe there would be an investigation? Did she not think her job would be in jeopardy? You should stop talking completely.

And Im willing to bet you have never been to Coolsprings/Brentwood/Franklin TN. Williamson County has consistently been one of the top 25 richest counties in America. The people there are extreamly nice. This resturant is litterally 5 mins from Nissans head quarters, charging stations/electric car everywhere, etc... not exactly an old south bigot area....

If this is true then this is THE FIRST time this girl has experienced something like this in that area. Without a doubt she is making 200+ in tips every night in that area.

What could she gain? Money... lots of it.

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Aside whether the customer actually wrote it them self or not... and the fact that it is rude & immoral to say such thing to someone...

Is this actually illegal? Like, what law did he break by writing an insult?

Also... waitress is posting a receipt with a customer's signature and revealing CC information... isn't that also NOT appropriate? I'm pretty sure other waitresses/waiters have been in trouble for the same reason in the pass.

To me, this is one of those 'two wrongs don't make a right' situations and people trying to take advantage to monetarily gain.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
He didn't even leave tip :nonono:

That is the worst part. I can't think of a time when I have not left a tip, even if service was bad I try to rationalize why, maybe the waiter had too many tables or was having a bad day. Either the customer was just a giant douche or the waitress was just that bad to not leave a tip.

If she did forge the rest of the receipt, I do not feel sorry for her at all.

Users who are viewing this thread