Rechargeable Lithium AA and AAA Batteries

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Just wanted to share my experience with buying some new batteries. I have a bunch of camera and audio equipment that takes AA batteries. Some of the stuff just eats batteries. I'm talking like Sega Game Gear levels of hunger. I've been using Amazon Basics AAs and they are rock solid, but I just got tired of changing out so often. So after watching a Project Farm review I ordered a set of these:

AmpTorrent Rechargeable AA Batteries Lithium 3000mWh High Capacity

These things are awesome. In cameras I had to replace batteries in every week these things are going on 2 months without being recharged. I'm getting ready to buy more of them. Highly recommend.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Project Farm has a great channel and is very informative. I’ll need to get some because the kids go through batteries like crazy.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've used rechargeable batteries in years past without much success compared to the best Duracell batteries. Two months of rechargeable AA vs. one week of a regular AA? That's hard to believe, but that is what you're finding, Travis. I'll have to at least look at those, but I really have no gripes with my Duracell batteries.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I've used rechargeable batteries in years past without much success compared to the best Duracell batteries. Two months of rechargeable AA vs. one week of a regular AA? That's hard to believe, but that is what you're finding, Travis. I'll have to at least look at those, but I really have no gripes with my Duracell batteries.

These particular ones have far greater capacity than a regular alkaline Bob. I'm sure weather plays a factor as well.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Awesome and good to know. Whenever I make a purchase like this, I always see if it's been covered on Project Farm- great channel for sure.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Haha Sega Game Gear level of battery life brings back memories of not even making it through a whole school field trip on the bus without eating all 6 batteries.

bglf83

Established Member
I have never tried the ones listed but I have a bunch of Eneloop Pro and IKEA Ladda batteries which are really close to Eneloop Pros.

The Ladda ones are only $7 for a pack of 4.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Haha Sega Game Gear level of battery life brings back memories of not even making it through a whole school field trip on the bus without eating all 6 batteries.

Or road trips in the family sedan before they put 12v in the back or consoles. Leaning all the way forward in the back trying to get the springy coil wire from the cigarette lighter adapter to reach from under the radio. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread