Reason #8452 why I hate people. Merry $^#I$% Christmas...

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I got a better plan. Just drop it and let it go. Find out what your Mom purchased and go out and duplicate the gifts for your daughter. Enjoy the holidays and know some people are just plain stupid and don't give a crap about their fellow man.
But he has better ideas...
giphy.gif

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
First, watch the profanity.
Second, tons of Barney bad asses in here.
That said, supposed to be a delivery at my house today that isn’t here. I need to check my email again tomorrow.

nxhappy

Established Member
use a TOR|proxy browser and make a M4M ad for the husband on craigslist, put in the address and invite randoms over to their house for gay bear action. Just don't use anything that can identify you, use a new email, use a tor browser to anonymize your IP for all of this....
LOL

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Remember: Just because the shipper says the package was delivered doesn't mean it was delivered to the correct address. It could be a few houses away or switched with another package in another town.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Remember: Just because the shipper says the package was delivered doesn't mean it was delivered to the correct address. It could be a few houses away or switched with another package in another town.
Or stolen, if there is no one home most of the day.

Zemedici

Established Member
I got a better plan. Just drop it and let it go. Find out what your Mom purchased and go out and duplicate the gifts for your daughter. Enjoy the holidays and know some people are just plain stupid and don't give a crap about their fellow man.

Now what is the fun in that?

They should get more ‘gifts’ sent to them! It’s the holiday spirit!

Bag of dicks? Glitter grenade? Anonymous letters of adultery?

Skys the limit. :D

Coiled03

Established Member

Well, yeah. Of course we're going to replace the gifts. It's just pathetic that people do this kind of shit.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
You're local, lets go gettem together brah. I hate douchebags around the Holidays.

You need to get some of your boys and act out a scene from "The Town":

I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later, and we're gonna hurt some people.
...............who's cah we gonna take?

Users who are viewing this thread