Reason #8452 why I hate people. Merry $^#I$% Christmas...

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Lol
My wife just pops her head out in the garage, and says “what are y’all laughing about ?” Then sees the phone, I get a “are you talking to Barry again?” Nope hon, just on the site. Tight shirt, no bra, hmmm...

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Mallory, all day! And I read your post about the wife ...was gonna make a dual points comment!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
So you have no explanation for how they ended up with the packages? None at all?

Because a lot of us can take an educated guess as to how it happened. Using your jury analogy, it’s beyond a reasonable doubt. Unless you believe in Santa Claus. :)

I'm just a layman and I can see the holes in the accusations you and others have made. Can you imagine what an actual lawyer could do with such a profound lack of evidence?

Your educated guess means nothing unless you can prove it.

_Snake_

Established Member
Plenty of folks have been sent to prison on circumstancial evidence. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Whoooooo!

And that’s about all I have to say about that.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Plenty of folks have been sent to prison on circumstancial evidence. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Whoooooo!

And that’s about all I have to say about that.

These people have been put in jail by professionals, who can convince a judge/jury of the charges with actual evidence, rather than some person on the web who thinks he is Perry Mason.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
These people have been put in jail by professionals, who can convince a judge/jury of the charges with actual evidence, rather than some person on the web who thinks he is Perry Mason.

The preponderance of evidence we have shows these people had the packages all along. Sorry.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Delivering packages after the fact does nothing of the sort.

We know that their address was the one listed for the packages to be delivered. Confirmation of delivery to that address was made by the shipper. Those people showed up with the packages. Any reasonable person can see what happened and arguing otherwise would be just for the sake of arguing.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
We know that their address was the one listed for the packages to be delivered. Confirmation of delivery to that address was made by the shipper. Those people showed up with the packages. Any reasonable person can see what happened and arguing otherwise would be just for the sake of arguing.

Like the other gumshoes in this debate, you too think you know what happened because you conveniently ignore probable and possible explanations. IMO the largest factor you want to ignore is the human component coupled with the busiest time of year for shipping and delivering. Those handheld GPS scanners used by the post man and UPS driver still allow for lost packages and misdirected packages.

Understand that these people sound shady as hell but that isn't proof of anything.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Like the other gumshoes in this debate, you too think you know what happened because you conveniently ignore probable and possible explanations. IMO the largest factor you want to ignore is the human component coupled with the busiest time of year for shipping and delivering. Those handheld GPS scanners used by the post man and UPS driver still allow for lost packages and misdirected packages.

Understand that these people sound shady as hell but that isn't proof of anything.

No sir, YOU are ignoring the probable explanation. It is probable that they were either lying and knew the packages were there, or didn't give a shit enough to actually look. There is no other probable explanation for them to come into possession of the packages other than they were delivered as verified to the shipping address they were supposed to ship to. Please tell me some other probable way they got those packages other than that.

Users who are viewing this thread