Rear tire sizes

What size tires on the back of your cobra?

• 275 40 17

Votes: 139 27.8%
  • 315 35 17

Votes: 253 50.6%
  • Other

Votes: 108 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
No one seems to be mentioning what the offset is of the wheel they are using. Otherwise we're comparing apples to oranges.

Last edited:

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
cobra4v said:
I recently installed saleen's 18 with 315's in the back. From reading other member's thread..dealers can deny any warantee claim for if the car has any types of modification. It depends which dealer you bring the car to. If you do worry about it, just return everything back to stock.

that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard a dealer say..
first off that's illegal. second of all to deny a warranty claim they must provide sufficient information that they could testify to in court, showing that a particular modification(s) is the root of the problem.. never take dealerships :cuss: crap.

RANDYRAMIREZ

[IMG]http://i26.photobuck
Established Member
Has Anyone Tried A 275-50-r17 Street Tire On Their Back Stock Rims?

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Cobra330 said:
So am I to understand that if you run 315's on the back you have to shave the IRS bolts and put spacers on? Or one or the other or neither...Just got my 04..and wheels and tires are a soon to be done change..soon as I wear out the current tires!

I put a 3/4 inch spacer and lenghtened moroso racing studs on- no shaving of the irs stud necessary. No rubbing or clearance issues. I hate Sumitomo's though- worst tire I've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread