Random info about your Cobra...

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
48k Fresh motor rebuild bought it two years ago with 36k on it. going on its 6th tranny. Weekend warrior.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
25k rio red coupe, nearly stock garage kept car. I plan on only a few bolt-ons. Bought it off the original 70 year old owner last year. I drive it on nice days and do a little street racing/drag strip time. Trans was recently out because of a cracked cluster gear. If something else major breaks soon I will fix it and sell it, I don't want a car that can't take moderate abuse in stock form.

Last edited:

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
bought her in feb of '06 completely stock with 45,280 miles. This is my daily competitor. After the blower, motor went at 56,820 miles. As she sits now shes got 58,500 miles with about 1800 on the new motor. soon as the new fuel system goes in with the new maf and dyno tune, i will have all the numbers and hopefully finally be done with modding her!

Last edited:

CDADEUCE06

Established Member
DD ~ 84K miles, bought her new in Oct 01, w/ 18 miles. Mods listed in sig. Saving for the KB option if the compression test comes out good. Oh yea new front power slots and pads this weekend. Post suspension work love'n the twisties!!! :banana:

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
DD ~ 84K miles, bought her new in Oct 01, w/ 18 miles. Mods listed in sig. Saving for the KB option if the compression test comes out good. Oh yea new front power slots and pads this weekend. Post suspension work love'n the twisties!!! :banana:

I know what you mean, mine's gotten to the point where I will actually need to buy "racing" seats to keep my butt from sliding all over the leather :rockon:

Eric

Auto

Established Member
01 cobra w/ 52k, weekend and good weather car only - bought last month

my 99gt is the DD, 4.10s and 106,6xx miles its a warrior... bought it 5 years ago and has been hit 3 times and still runs strong... i trust it more so than the cobra lol

BlueVenom01

Established Member
Almost 89k, used to be my DD...will finally be my summer car...mods and upcoming mods in sig... new motor in June 07 (covered under my extended warranty) last one blew due to spun rod bearings....running strong now tho!

01Cobra896

Established Member
97,xxx miles on my DD/track car. Yeah, it runs multiple duties. I get to drive her to and from work, down the Autobahn at over 150+mph, run the 'Ring's of Germany, and have all the fun in the world. Motor has basic bolt on's for now. Suspension is another story all together.

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
It's been about 2 yrs since I posted on this particular thread. I had 68K then. Two years later I have 88K. 20K in 2 years. And still want some torque.

venomnous99

Twin Turbo'ed
Established Member
Bought mine in 04 with 9,000 miles on it, in a garage and covered parked on carpet. At 65,000 miles added twins to stock everything, except suspension parts. Added clutch, pp and tob. Now 80,000 miles and going strong...15,000 miles 500 rwhp on a stock block, heads, trans, rear end...

Daily driver, 71,000 miles in 4 years, and I drive it like I stole it! Wanna be track and/or open road car.

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
85k miles. Has some boltons/gears. Really want to focus more on handling than a power adder for now. Motor has been very reliable, with the exception of spitting a plug about a year ago. No big deal. Trans blew up, wich I replaced with a T56 :)

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
i have just under 62k on my car, its my daily in the summer summer weather permitting, i take it to the track 3 or 4 times a year, oh and btw its the original motor too

inzane99

Inzane SVT Poster
Established Member

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member
Technically not a Cobra, but my Project car has 49 miles on it.
Still under construction.
I did take it around the block today a couple of times.
IMG_1276.gif

m1615

Established Member
Bought an unbelieveably clean 99 cobra in May 07 w/ 78000 miles. Sat under the carport from mid year 06 to May 07 due to the womans knee (in her 50's) giving her a fit. Was her DD. This car was babied for most of its life and it shows all around even the under carriage. Weekender now with the ocassional ride to work on a nice day. Owned 8months now with 81000 on the clock.

rickymh

Established Member
bought the car with 45k miles. It has 78k now.
Engine blew up becuase it ran low on oil. Brand New Block from ford was installed at 55k.
New engine continues to drink oil, I check my oil 1 a week im a freak now.

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
Bought an unbelieveably clean 99 cobra in May 07 w/ 78000 miles. Sat under the carport from mid year 06 to May 07 due to the womans knee (in her 50's) giving her a fit. Was her DD. This car was babied for most of its life and it shows all around even the under carriage. Weekender now with the ocassional ride to work on a nice day. Owned 8months now with 81000 on the clock.

That's how I found my '91. She was about 5' nothing too. So she was the little old lady, but didn't just drive it to church on Sundays. There was 100K on the clock when I got it. But it was bone stock and babied. She said she got on it once and it went sideways. She was scared so much that she didn't get on it after that.

scottyremix

mario rapes princess
Established Member
my car has a ton a miles on it but idont care. 114k and mods are in my signature
yes i dd this beast i love it. rain hail sleet or snow (or maybe even sunshine) hehe.
i live salt lake and seems like it hasnt been sunny in a long time. (stupid winter)

Users who are viewing this thread