Random info about your Cobra...

Udtbadkarma

Established Member
How many miles are on her right now?

Is she your daily driver? Or your track monster?

Original Miles? Or was it rebuilt?
-- What mileage you rebuild her and why?

Just like to know what everyone uses their snakes for =)

DrivenVA

Established Member
Well, I have only had mine since yesterday, but here goes:

Daily Driver (this car wont see any track duty)
97,000 miles.
Original engine and runs like a top.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Daily driver. Just turned over 55,000 miles. All original as far as I know. I'll rebuild her when I blow up the motor.

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
53k,daily driver.bolt on banshee right now.maybe kenne belled by fall.will rebuild er the following year or do full suspension

Cobra99Dave

Established Member
63,000. Just a weekend/track car for me. Engine is all original. Most of the miles were from the original owner who drove it daily.

spyne

Established Member
Mine's a 2001 w/22K on her. I bought it in November from a neighbor who's the original owner and he kept it parked in his garage most of the time and drove it about 4K a year. I plan on doing the same.

I have a daily driver and bought the Cobra to use as a sunny day weekend fun machine. It won't see any duty in the snow and will only see rain when I get caught by a surprise shower. I've had several Mustangs in the past (1970 Mach 1 428 CJ, 1988 LX 5.0, 1991 LX 5.0 convertible) and this one is the most fun by far. It handles better than any of them and has enough guts to make driving fun. It may not have the low end torque some of the others had, but as an all around package it's much more fun to drive.

Last edited:

Kcobra99

Established Member
99 Cobra
55000kms
Weekend, summer nice weather car.
Been to the track: 1/4 mile, road course.
Original motor (doesn't have the fix) w/intake & exhaust mods.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it now that I just bought a Marauder, but who knows.

Tyler Manwell

4.6 DOHC
Established Member
44k weekend car mainly, motor was replaced under warranty with a ford racing crate engine at 39k with the previous owner. I am the third owner

snake bite 03

got it with 24,345...has 36,123 now i have had it for 15 months went on alot of road trips. has about 30 trips down the 1320 ill be adding alot more this year...only see's the nice weather...

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
Just turned over 16k miles. Weekend, nice weather, toy car. Went to the track about 8 or 9 times last year. She'll see the track about 2 or 3 times a month this year, as I set it up for that over the winter (4.10s, solid axle, 315 drag radials, tuner and soon to install LTs)

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Got mine almost a year ago with 3k on it, now has 16k(lot of road trips), never drive it in rain or wet unless I donthave access to another vehicle, detailed constantly. Never seen a track will soon though. I will either do bolt ons and suspension(the latter down the road). I have my heart set on a KB but I haven't decided whether I want to do that or get a 94-95 cobra. I can get one for around teh same price lol.

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
bought less than a ear ago with 42k, it had 4.10s never had comupter re-programmed and now has 63k less than a year.

just had computer re-programmed to fix the speedo.

Car never been to the track, has only JLT, x-pipe, and Magnaflow exhaust

Users who are viewing this thread