Random info about your Cobra...

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
my car has a ton a miles on it but idont care. 114k and mods are in my signature
yes i dd this beast i love it. rain hail sleet or snow (or maybe even sunshine) hehe.
i live salt lake and seems like it hasnt been sunny in a long time. (stupid winter)

Stock motor??? and not built? I like hearing stuff like this. Doesnt make me so scared to put boost on my 85k mile car

scottyremix

mario rapes princess
Established Member
Stock motor??? and not built? I like hearing stuff like this. Doesnt make me so scared to put boost on my 85k mile car

hey man with the right tune and a decent driver you wont ever have to worry about blowing anything
plus i get on it often and never had any problems but i wouldnt push it further than eight psi
people say ten is the limit but i dont think that i would personally push it further than what i have. your block will be just fine.:coolman:

Playtme

Established Member
01 bought in 05 with 24,000 now has 37,000 second owner. We drive it only when we can put the top down. The wife uses it to get groceries.

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
Might as well add this in since I read some people got teskids and others Wap blocks
dsc00889.jpg

85k original motor

LSCobra

Established Member
Purchased late June, 2001 w/34k on it. Now has 73k. Was my daily driver, will be weeked warrior from now on. Getting engine #3 right now (forged bottom end). Engine #2 was about 44k, she seized up and Ford was kind enough to give me another engine for $50 (extended warranty deductible).
Tranny ate 2nd and 3rd a while back (that was fun driving for a couple of days! WaaaaaaaAAAAAAA!.....uuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUU).
God, I'm getting impatient!

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
Lets see bought it two yrs ago, paint was in bad ned of some TLC. Took about 2months to get the paint shinning again.

Now just turned 84,000 miles on it. Changing the oil this weekend. Still runs like new.

totheduals

Established Member
11000 miles. Was stock when I got it. lol.....not anymore. When the guy I bought it from finds out about all the bolt ons I did he will probably cry.
He liked it original.

Sun Devil Cobra

Established Member
How many miles are on her right now?

Is she your daily driver? Or your track monster?

Original Miles? Or was it rebuilt?
-- What mileage you rebuild her and why?

56,900 miles, and yes it is my daily driver, (for now). I originally sold my 2004 Altima for a Cobra. Although I didn't know what year I wanted, as soon as I saw my white '99, I couldn't resist. Not to mention that it had 95% of the modifications that are currently on the car; I bought it with 42,500 miles. :rolling:

I couldn't be happier. I love Cobras, and I definately made the right decision. I've already told my wife that when I sell my car in about one year, I will be looking to get a blown '98-'01 Cobra! :coolman:

xxstatic

Ride Red
Established Member
01 73K and in almost bone stock condition, 2nd owner, Mon-Fri driven about 6 miles each day. No problems with the motor whatsoever, and also no mods planned as I don't have the $$ to spend that way right now but maybe down the road sometime....

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
01 competition red vert with black top weekend car. 30k miles many bolt ons. no bad weather. gets wiped down after each ride and waxed frequently.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
2001 Cobra. Daily Driver (soon to change) 66,566.8 on the OD. Engine Rebuild this summer as i have one cylinder only making 90-100psi and i want to supercharge it so its being forged.

JaCobra

Eaton Powered
Established Member
Weekend car bought 2 1/2 years ago had 37k miles on it and has 48k miles on it now.

svtroush

Established Member
99 cobra roush bought the car with 10,000 had it for 5 years and it has 14,000 just my weekend show car.

SteveB99

Established Member
'99 vert, garage queen, second owner and 22k on the odometer. Cruiser, not a racer. Most bolt-ons. Just spending too much time and too much money to drive it way too little. But I'm having too much fun. :)

Users who are viewing this thread