Ran a Pullied cobra

WHITE94COBRA1

Established Member
Yeah I have too many cars now, the white one is my driver right now, it sucks on gas but at least it's fun. It's also turning into a not so friendly DD. the 04 is still in the shop, I bought it to modify, and the 98 I pretty much gave to my brother.
So im looking for a good cheap DD. Maybe a toyota or a honda...
My buddy opened his shop in benica, it's called Sinister performance. I'll be up there next weekend.

How ya been?

Hey wassup man!

Yea the car was way too loud! How's the cobra?(the white one)
I didn't know you owned some many cobras

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Pretty cool. Hopefully I will get a t-trim with my tax return next year and then I can run you, since we go to the same school and all. I have yet to see your car though since you do day classes. All i see is the overabundance of evo's and sti's ...

DonaldTaco

Look! Its Unicron!!!!!
Established Member
Hey "Bayareass" are you planning to pick up the new Camaro?

That's one muscle car I'd be glad to see back on the road.

BayareaSS

Established Member
I have a few friends with LS1 cars and they're all bolt ons and cams one has LS6 heads. The fastest is one runs 11.80s@115. I ran him this weekend we started in 2nd and went to the top of 3rd and I pulled him by 4 cars. He also got beat by a cammed Trans Am which hasn't been to the track yet cause he just got back from RPM friday. I ran him thru 4th and beat him just as bad. I don't have any times for my recent mods but I ran 12.96@108 bone stock on BFG T/As and 12.40@116 with a 2.8 upper pulley with a Predator on the same tires. We are planning on going to the track this weekend and I'm gonna bolt on the E.T. streets.

Seems like your friends car is slow for the mods but i dont know his setup. He could have a baby cam and stock ls6 heads which would explain his track times

BayareaSS

Established Member
Yeah I have too many cars now, the white one is my driver right now, it sucks on gas but at least it's fun. It's also turning into a not so friendly DD. the 04 is still in the shop, I bought it to modify, and the 98 I pretty much gave to my brother.
So im looking for a good cheap DD. Maybe a toyota or a honda...
My buddy opened his shop in benica, it's called Sinister performance. I'll be up there next weekend.

How ya been?
I've been good. I'll have to look into your friends shop, because thats not to far away from me. Does he only work on stangs? i have a lot of friends with stangs. You having him mod the 04 for u?

BayareaSS

Established Member
Pretty cool. Hopefully I will get a t-trim with my tax return next year and then I can run you, since we go to the same school and all. I have yet to see your car though since you do day classes. All i see is the overabundance of evo's and sti's ...
I moved back to the bay area. I would like to run a cobra like yours with a t trim

WHITE94COBRA1

Established Member
All cars not just stangs. I'm doing the 04 at my shop, taking my time with it. it only has 8k miles on it so i'm just going slow.

I've been good. I'll have to look into your friends shop, because thats not to far away from me. Does he only work on stangs? i have a lot of friends with stangs. You having him mod the 04 for u?

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
Seems like your friends car is slow for the mods but i dont know his setup. He could have a baby cam and stock ls6 heads which would explain his track times

Not sure what cam he's running in the 11.80 car, but the one with the LS6 heads has MS3. I know his is faster but we don't how much yet (time wise) his tranny is being built at T-56 rebuild. I've beat all of them by 3 cars or more, don't get me wrong they are fast and the 11.80 car has a 150 shot on and it aint purdy. He ran a 10.88@125 juicing. He's on LS1TECH.com BRIANC98Z28 AND NO HE DIDN'T SPRAY ME.

Last edited:

BayareaSS

Established Member
Not sure what cam he's running in the 11.80 car, but the one with the LS6 heads has MS3. I know his is faster but we don't how much yet (time wise) his tranny is being built at T-56 rebuild. I've beat all of them by 3 cars or more, don't get me wrong they are fast and the 11.80 car has a 150 shot on and it aint purdy. He ran a 10.88@125 juicing. He's on LS1TECH.com BRIANC98Z28 AND NO HE DIDN'T SPRAY ME.

I completely understand. The ms3 with ls6 heads should be pretty damn fast. Have you ran your friend on the spray yet?

Users who are viewing this thread