Raced 03-04 Cobra in Thousand Oaks?

MKIVdan

Established Member
Dgussin said:
I wanna have some fun too. I'll have the same type of induction as y'all do. :D

For your cobra I have to go get my bosses supra for you to try out :) 600+whp cobra is no joke. either is a 650+whp supra :rolling:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
MKIVdan said:
For your cobra I have to go get my bosses supra for you to try out :) 600+whp cobra is no joke. either is a 650+whp supra :rolling:
who's talking about 600whp? lol :rockon:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Dgussin, are you the one with the E55 in the family?
my pops has one. modded to 500whp 560wtq :rockon:

it's for sale. fully loaded w/ 19" HRE's too.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Dgussin said:
my pops has one. modded to 500whp 560wtq :rockon:

it's for sale. fully loaded w/ 19" HRE's too.

And your pops smuggles drugs from where to where now?

J/k :beer:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Whats his planned replacement for the E?
I am trying to get him to get a z06 and then TT it...but he wants a ford GT (for sticker). He is picking up a 2006 s/c range rover in a couple weeks and we're going to port the blower, do a full exhaust, more boost, tune and intake. It comes on 20's and has 14" or 15" brakes.

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
Although not a silver Cobra, I do see some vehicles that want to try me...and lose...ok, I am not the most modified one, but being close to stock and still able to kick ass feels good in the SOTP. The look on the drivers (and passengers (female especially) face) is priceless...

Quick VR4

Established Member
69sta03cobradan said:
Although not a silver Cobra, I do see some vehicles that want to try me...and lose...ok, I am not the most modified one, but being close to stock and still able to kick ass feels good in the SOTP. The look on the drivers (and passengers (female especially) face) is priceless...

i will run u. I may run more then 14 pounds this race. ;-)

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
soooooooooooo.....I should be concerned that you will be looking for me..............???.to do, what????????????????????????????? IF it happens that you take me, than more mods are in order for me. if not, more mods anyway to keep it that way...and you will be doing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what????????? It all comes down to how much money do you want to keep throwing into what you ride to keep up..............Oh, and if you can afford more, toss it in, you opponet will up the ante.....................................................until you get to the point where you realze that it costs more to up Your ride than your challenger and you just keep to the SRT-4 or Honda Tech forums.........where they might just appreciate such meanderings...

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Dgussin said:
He is picking up a 2006 s/c range rover in a couple weeks and we're going to port the blower, do a full exhaust, more boost, tune and intake. It comes on 20's and has 14" or 15" brakes.

that is my brothers dream truck/suv. he keeps talking about the Ranger Rover Sport and how it'll be the first thing he gets when he wins the lotto.
:pop:

moridin2004

I took my own avatar pic
Established Member
Quick VR4 said:
actually yes, it is made of glass. i have the worste drivetrain ever designed.

I was gonna say good luck racing that 69sta03cobradan guy, but with what you said, I'm sure you'd break something on the launch. That's the only advantage you really have. I know how heavy those VR4's can really get ;-)

MKIVdan

Established Member
69sta03cobradan said:
soooooooooooo.....I should be concerned that you will be looking for me..............???.to do, what????????????????????????????? IF it happens that you take me, than more mods are in order for me. if not, more mods anyway to keep it that way...and you will be doing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what????????? It all comes down to how much money do you want to keep throwing into what you ride to keep up..............Oh, and if you can afford more, toss it in, you opponet will up the ante.....................................................until you get to the point where you realze that it costs more to up Your ride than your challenger and you just keep to the SRT-4 or Honda Tech forums.........where they might just appreciate such meanderings...

So what are you trying to say? stock to stock the vr4 came with less power than your car, the car is 12 years older you have two more cylinders, bigger displacement, and a blower on top of that. and for the mods you have, a cat back exhaust and a drop in intake you are barely modified as you claim you are, so its true. im sure you beat a lot of cars on the street since the 03 cobra is no slouch and yes when he beats you, your mods are in order, clearly since the vr4 has many more upgrades. All the vr4 is saying is he wants to try you out with a friendly race. nothing more than that. But from my experiance i wouldnt even waste my time on a 03' with a catback exhaust and drop in intake. since i would drop by boost to 15-16psi and put my car back on pump gas and tear you apart especially if its a vert.

Users who are viewing this thread