Raced 03-04 Cobra in Thousand Oaks?

ForceFedZ32

SRT Handz said:
the shop i work at has a dyno. and we track tested a heavly modded 1-JZ supra and a 03 cobra cause of bets going around the shop. In the end the cobra ended up pulling a better power to weight ratio and track tresting showed up that on a road course we like the stang better.

Supra are cool as hell, i alwasy liked them, but latley the 'Like" Factor kinda faded. Super are tight. Really sports car

The supra that Dan drives is a 2jz...MKIII came with the 1jz and MKIV came with 2jz...body styles are completely different.

03DOHC said:
OK don't start shit and don't be an asshole when correcting people's information, right or wrong.

All you new people, if you haven't read the rules I suggest you do.

Didnt mean to be such and "asshole"...i just cant stand when people post facts about stuff stuff that they dont know squat about. research and expant your mind before you speak so that you dont look stupid...im an "asshole" to my friends too when they ask or say something about our cars ( 3 of us own the same cars and belong to a forum with the biggest tech info base i have ever seen on any forum) its just the way it goes.

im sorry, im just used to dealing with assholes on our forum.

Rules are limits and limits are made to be broken.

03DOHC

Established Member
Quick VR4 said:
god damnit who is the guy who had that cobra.
I don't know. If you want to run more there are quite a few of us going to Sears Point this monday. You are welcome to come up and get as much as you want.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
03DOHC said:
I don't know. If you want to run more there are quite a few of us going to Sears Point this monday. You are welcome to come up and get as much as you want.
or u can try out my cobra. It's bone stock and slow. :-D

ForceFedZ32

Lol yeah Derek go get some...we didn’t want to run more or ne thing like that. Just wanted to know who the surprisingly un-ignorant domestic driver was. The guy was a descent car enthusiast, unlike the usual domestic owners. (Don’t blame my attitude against domestic owners on me...blame it on the futhermuckers who ruin everyone’s perspective the type of car they drive)

moridin2004

I took my own avatar pic
Established Member
The Vortech sticker may have been for their cooler resevoir for the heat exchanger. I believe it is Vortech that makes that.

Quick VR4

Established Member
ForceFedZ32 said:
Lol yeah Derek go get some...we didn’t want to run more or ne thing like that. Just wanted to know who the surprisingly un-ignorant domestic driver was. The guy was a descent car enthusiast, unlike the usual domestic owners. (Don’t blame my attitude against domestic owners on me...blame it on the futhermuckers who ruin everyone’s perspective the type of car they drive)

yeah i agree, but i mean domestics tend ot feel faster then they really are. so u can't really blame them. yah but that one guy was a cool domestic guy. one the few i have ever seen.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Hey you boys in Thousand Oaks!

Make sure to beat up on my buddy's silver RAM SRT-10 if you see him down there eh? :beer:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Quick VR4 said:

He actually used to work in that BJs shopping center, you might have seen it.

You 805 guys do any get togethers or cruises or anything out there?

Also, you got any Dyno's or ET's on that VR4? Thats one of the few imports I considered buying at one point or another :beer:

Last edited:

MKIVdan

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
He actually used to work in that BJs shopping center, you might have seen it.

You 805 guys do any get togethers or cruises or anything out there?

Also, you got any Dyno's or ET's on that VR4? Thats one of the few imports I considered buying at one point or another :beer:

You should come meet up with us sometime soon when we go out to have fun. ill try to round up some supras.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
MKIVdan said:
You should come meet up with us sometime soon when we go out to have fun. ill try to round up some supras.
I wanna have some fun too. I'll have the same type of induction as y'all do. :D

Users who are viewing this thread