R.i.p jack

G-STANG

Established Member
Sorry for the loss of your beloved dog Jack. I can't imagine how I will feel when my roommates pit-bull passes on. I have known this dog it's whole life and she loves kids.

rdsnk46

Established Member
SuspensioninstalldogsandWhipple013.jpg

Dutchess, left 8yrs. old and Sierra right 4yrs. old. Dutchess, pick of the litter and Sierra found in the median of a 4 lane Hwy. in the HOOD! Sierra was 5 weeks old when I found her on MLK Blvd. She was a challenge early on but became acustomed to the rules. 2 of the best dogs I've ever owned.

R.I.P. Jack...
December067.jpg

Last edited:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
RIP. Sorry for your loss. If you really believe he died of unnatural causes I would have had an autopsy done. Then I would have had the local police investigate it and your neighbors. There used to be a few people in this area years ago (and I mean years ago) that use to go around and throw poisoned food into yards that had dogs in them. They got caught but not before a lot of pets died. My mom lost her beloved Boxer by poison.

canibus

Established Member
From a pitbull owner to another, My condolences. Hope the best for you, are you going to get another one?

RIP Jack

CobraJay

Established Member
years ago i had a neighbor that poisoned my dog and i found her in my back yard foaming at the mouth took her to the vets and she was dead 6 hrs later.sorry for your loss.

I would be in Jail righ now. Sorry to hear that man. Thats so damn wrong. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread