R.i.p jack

maddmax1999

Established Member
At 1:40 a.m. my beloved pittbull named Jack past away. He died a very painful death. Unfortunately, I suspect that it wasn't from natual casuses. I believe my neighbor who has a patio area on the other side of the fence near his kennal poisoned him. It sucks to have to watch your dog die that way. I believe it was my neighbor cause they're always drinking and smoking pot there. On a number of ocassions, I have caught them taunting and provoking him. He was perfectly healthy one day and the next day he is fighting for his life just cause some dumbass decided my dog was an inconvenience to him.
1221237851.jpg

m_9aef0589fb5281332337fc1829d34c51.jpg
:(

schiccc

Established Member
years ago i had a neighbor that poisoned my dog and i found her in my back yard foaming at the mouth took her to the vets and she was dead 6 hrs later.sorry for your loss.

FSSNK

Established Member
So sorry to hear this. RIP Jack. I think I would be confronting the suspect neighbor.

Boostin03

I live the Viking Song
Established Member
That sucks big time man. I am truly sorry for your loss. Are you going to question your neighbor about it?

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Being a HUGE dog lover that was an extremely tough read for me. I am extremely sorry for your loss and I pray that it was not your neighbors. If it was, Karma is a b**ch!

God Bless.

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
Similar thing happened in my old neighborhood, i lost a couple friends that month too.

Neighbors chickens got into their yard
Dogs kill chickens
Neighbors poison dogs
Friends beat the hell out of neighbors
Neighbors burn friends house to the ground (seriously)
Friends stab and kill 1 neighbor, and the other one is paralized from waist down

neighbors are gone, my friends are gone... (i believe it was justice... court didnt see it that way)

Im just saying, dont over re-act... im sorry for your lose.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
That's completely ****ed up that a person can poison a dog and think there's nothing wrong with it. Animals these days, regardless of breed, are more like family members than ever. I'm not sure how I would handle the situation if it happened to our dog, but if solid proof led to the culprits in fact being the neighbors I'd have to say they wouldn't have a pleasant future on the horizon. RIP Jack.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
That's completely ****ed up that a person can poison a dog and think there's nothing wrong with it. Animals these days, regardless of breed, are more like family members than ever. I'm not sure how I would handle the situation if it happened to our dog, but if solid proof led to the culprits in fact being the neighbors I'd have to say they wouldn't have a pleasant future on the horizon. RIP Jack.

I honestly don't know how someone can kill any animal that has done no harm to someone or something. :shrug: Hell I've damn near wrecked my car trying to keep from killing a squirrel!

carnut726

Established Member
no political agenda here,,, just sad that a dude lost his 4 legged friend. Would you guys have been ok with it if it was a rottwieler (<----Spelling?) or a boxer?

Users who are viewing this thread