R.i.p jack

03whipedsnake

Established Member
sorry for your loss man! I was always scared of them until a friend had one that acted like a little baby and was so good with everything. such good dogs if they are taken care of well!

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
Here is a good vid to watch;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeuy_PBlqz8"]YouTube - The ORIGINAL "Pit Bull Problem" Video[/ame]

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
I bought a pit bull because my wife and I were searching for a family oriented, people-friendly dog that just wants to play and have fun. All the pits of all my friends here are sweet as hell. We rescued our dog, Lexi, at the pound, and she has been an absolute angel to my family and all my friends.

Most all of the Pit Bulls i've even met have been incredible sweet to me and anyone.

On the flip side, *I HAVE NEVER, EVER, EVER, MET A NICE CHOW*.

To the OP, I am very sorry. Any chance of the vet being able to tell you what the cause was? Perhaps, start up an investigation.

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
It's not that I'm letting it fly. I just can't prove it was him. Although he's been acting a little funny. He hasn't been in his backyard since this happen. Before he would be out there all the time. If I had proof it was him believe me it would be hell to pay.

I called the vet when I noticed he was looking sick. He told me that he might of just ate some grass which is common for dogs. Which I had seen him do before. The lady at the SPCA asked my what he was doing before he passed away. I told her he was weak not eating throwing up everything he tryed to eat. Then he started getting heart attacks. He got 7 before he died. When he got the last one he throw up blood with little brown stuff. She said those are not natural causes but didnt want to tell me if he had been poisoned. She said for a dog his age it wouldnt of been common for him to get a so many heart attacks. She also said that he must of been really healthy to have gone through so many. He was only 3 years old. I was outside today and man it's so hard to look over and not see him anymore.

Any chance of an autopsy? Can you do that to a dog? Chemical analysis?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Heads up!!!

I removed many asinine posts in this thread. :nonono:

This thread is NOT in SMACKDOWN and is NOT for you to bitch and/or snivel about a breed of dog.

The OP lost his friend. Sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Jack

BE WARNED, Next ignorant post gets a 30 day vacation.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Either way sorry for the loss of your dog man. :( If my neighbor killed my dog on purpose I'm not sure what I'd do. Hopefully your neighbors aren't that heartless. Not sure what advice I could give you on what to do to them that would not result in more loss for you. I'd say beat them the F down but they would probably just end up burning down your car or worse. :nonono: Also would say call the cops but the cops wouldn't do shit.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
I removed many asinine posts in this thread. :nonono:

This thread is NOT in SMACKDOWN and is NOT for you to bitch and/or snivel about a breed of dog.

The OP lost his friend. Sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Jack

BE WARNED, Next ignorant post gets a 30 day vacation.

Thanks LL....:beer::rockon:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I am so sorry for you. That sucks hard. I hope that your douche neighbors did not actually poison your dog, god I hope they did not. So sorry to read stuff like this. Best thing, go out ,after greiving, and get another dog and name it after the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread