quick work out question

svt_nick69

Established Member
my abbs are done. I got my 4 pack but how in the **** are you suppose to work those lower abbs below the belly button? those ****ers piss me off.

Im doing crunches on the swiss ball
hanging knee raises
cardio on the tred mill

these ****ers wont turn into golden goodness. any advice?

( yes I know this isnt a work out forum, just see'n if anyone here can help out )

:thumbsup:

svt_nick69

Established Member
Ive never gotten my body fat measured. Im actually getting it done this friday for the first time. it aint high tho, I can tell ya that much

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Ive never gotten my body fat measured. Im actually getting it done this friday for the first time. it aint high tho, I can tell ya that much

Well it is probably either your BF% or just genetics. Abs are just one big muscle, so you can't really isolate one group. You probably just need to work on your diet. Maybe look into HIIT training.

svt_nick69

Established Member
my diet? cant be. Im problly one of the healthiest heaters. Only protien, water, and greens, fruit, and veggies go into my stomach. NO garbage, soda nothing. Im gunna go post on IA.com or BB.com

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
my diet? cant be. Im problly one of the healthiest heaters. Only protien, water, and greens, fruit, and veggies go into my stomach. NO garbage, soda nothing. Im gunna go post on IA.com or BB.com

What would you guess your BF% to be?

Other than genetics, there is really no other reason your lower abs aren't showing other than too much BF.

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
How do you keep your motivation up? I'm a picky eater eating only broccoli as a veggie and no fruits. I have no problem actually eating veggies and fruits, but no matter how many times I eat them, I think they taste terrible!

scotts99snake

Established Member
That last little bit is diet and cardio. The only way I ever lost it was cardio in the morning before work, weight training after work, cardio after weight training. Eat the majority of your carbs in the morning tapering them off to nothing in the evening.

Havoc331

Established Member
my abbs are done. I got my 4 pack but how in the **** are you suppose to work those lower abbs below the belly button? those ****ers piss me off.

Im doing crunches on the swiss ball
hanging knee raises
cardio on the tred mill

these ****ers wont turn into golden goodness. any advice?

( yes I know this isnt a work out forum, just see'n if anyone here can help out )

:thumbsup:

Growth Hormone or IGF-1 brother. After 3months of GH i am positive you wll be happy the way your waistline looks

svt_nick69

Established Member
How do you keep your motivation up? I'm a picky eater eating only broccoli as a veggie and no fruits. I have no problem actually eating veggies and fruits, but no matter how many times I eat them, I think they taste terrible!

My motivation is seeing results. puting the right food down is no prob for me. I eat the same shit day to day, just switching my meats for dinner but im on a pretty strict diet.

Havoc331

Established Member
Read up on it. You will find out it's spot reduction abilities of burning fat where you put it. If you hve trouble with love handles you put it there but rotate the injects. Basically you put it where you have the most trouble stuborn spots that won't lose.

IGF-1 LR3 will do the same thing & costs MUCH less & easier to get. Not to mention it helps with spot growth

svt_nick69

Established Member
Read up on it. You will find out it's spot reduction abilities of burning fat where you put it. If you hve trouble with love handles you put it there but rotate the injects. Basically you put it where you have the most trouble stuborn spots that won't lose.

IGF-1 LR3 will do the same thing & costs MUCH less & easier to get. Not to mention it helps with spot growth

so its a 700$ steriod that burns fat where you shoot it up? :shrug:

Havoc331

Established Member
No no, This is no steroid. It's called a peptide. You can get it far less if you have the righ connection.

Thats the reson i mentioned IGF-1. It's cheaper & easier to get

You wouldn't knock GH if you ever took it. It is deff worth it. You already said you are eating perfect. Now why let that go to waste when you could enhance all of that & turn your body into a fat burning machine

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
On a side note after my astonishment at the douchebaggery above, it could be that they are not well developed yet. Do you have a visible adonis/poseidon belt (the V)?

It could potentially be bodyfat (show me a frontal pic as you've already posted back, and i'll estimate your BF). I need to see a pic to really get a idea of what it could be.

Hanging LEG raises is where it is at, not just knee bends. There are a multitude of lower ab exercises. Post a pic and we can go from there. Or pm the pic if you don't want it public.

Users who are viewing this thread