quick work out question

Common

Established Member
Abs are made in the kitchen.
And you have very little muscle definition. Hit the gym and eat more.

Stealing my quotes bish............

On a different NOTE, did OP just post a full pic of himself half naked on a car forum, on SVTP no less?

svt_nick69

Established Member
your too fat Nick!!

Im sorry! well at least I have been loosing a lot of fat. im still working on it!

On a different NOTE, did OP just post a full pic of himself half naked on a car forum, on SVTP no less?

common, I was told to post a pic so someone could estimate my BF% because I did not know. thx. no homo intended

How long have you been training? i.e Lifting, cardio, eating right, etc?

4 weeks now. You see the before pic compared to the recent pic?

Abs are made in the kitchen.

And you have very little muscle definition. Hit the gym and eat more.

Im trying. Im in the gym everyday. as far as eating, im actually eating a decent amount of food. I guess I can throw in another meal everyday or 2.

i can't believe no one else has said this, " pull your damn pants up !"

:pepper:

This one is great:

1. lie on your back
2. Put you hands face down and underneath your butt
3. Raise your legs until perpendicular to your torso
4. Keep your feet flat, do not point them straight in the air
5. Lift your butt and legs into the air while keeping your legs perpendicular to your body and as if you were holding a plate on top of your feet
6. You will begin to feel your lower abs burn

thx, Ill star trying those

Last edited:

rcksblr

Established Member
4 weeks now. You see the before pic compared to the recent pic?

In reference to your original question, the best advice is to stay on track. Judging off your original pics, 4 weeks isnt enough time to get real lean. Probably several more months of consistent training. As others stated, abbs are made in the kitchen. I dont care how many abb workouts you do, without the proper diet/cardio combination you wont lean out. It's a science, especially when it comes to leaning out and gaining muscle mass at the same time. Best of luck to ya

01svtL

Established Member
You say you work your ass off when you do chest. I'm going to guess that you are doing what every other beginner does, which is WAAAY too much. For the big muscle groups, on MOST people, Less is More. Less volume, more weight = more gains. Don't do more than 2 exercises for chest in a single day, and keep the reps at around 24-28 for the sum of the entire sets for one exercise. This means it takes all you can give to get that 25th rep, and the 26th would be absolutely impossible to get without a spotter. Stop there, do not have someone help you get another rep... (When I say "25th" I mean the last of the 5-7 reps you are trying achieve for that set)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread