quick work out question

Havoc331

Established Member
Why the **** is anyone telling him to use a HGH for lower abs... Jesus christ....

Because I see it as he is eating perfectly, busting his ass in the gym but he's missing the one last ingredient.

Also GH will burn more fat than just his abs but it will attack that 1st if he put's it there

There is nothing wrong with the use of GH. It is also known as the fountain of youth for a reason. There is more reasons to take it besides burning of fat

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
No no, This is no steroid. It's called a peptide. You can get it far less if you have the righ connection.

Thats the reson i mentioned IGF-1. It's cheaper & easier to get

You wouldn't knock GH if you ever took it. It is deff worth it. You already said you are eating perfect. Now why let that go to waste when you could enhance all of that & turn your body into a fat burning machine

He hasn't even come close to plateauing in any sense.... He is a young man, and is going into the military. A HGH is the last thing he needs....

I highly doubt it is his fat content, and if it is and he continues his circuit training all he needs is time.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Because I see it as he is eating perfectly, busting his ass in the gym but he's missing the one last ingredient.

Also GH will burn more fat than just his abs but it will attack that 1st if he put's it there

There is nothing wrong with the use of GH. It is also known as the fountain of youth for a reason. There is more reasons to take it besides burning of fat

He is a novice.... IF your younger brother with little training/experience came to you and said inject me... would you without him even knowing WTF it is? No....

Havoc331

Established Member
Actually if i had a younger brother that was 20+ that i took under my wing & had full control over it i would. As long as he trained with me & did everything i told him to do & he learned about everything in the process. I've done GH off & on since i was 18.

That's the difference between you & me. I'm educated on all hormones including peptides so i would never be giving him something that i haven't studied 1st

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
While there is often retarded advice about diet and exercise on this forum, this takes the cake. Growth hormone for a kid that wants more visible lower abs? Give me a break. Especially if he is less than 20 years old. His body isn't even done maturing yet, and you wanna cram that shit in already?

God forbid he just really push himself on cardio and the weights. Lord knows hard work won't get him anywhere. :rollseyes: Just keep doing what you're doing man. You gotta be down in the 7-9% bodyfat range to have visible abs, and that last little bit is the hardest to cut up. Hang in there, it'll happen. There are millions of lower ab exercises you could be doing, but my guess is you could get there by stepping up the intensity of your cardio and taking a second more critical look at your diet. Good luck!

svt_nick69

Established Member
im on a excellent diet. and Im in the gym everyday.

any help? as you can see the lower lower abbs/waistline needs help.

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

no homo

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Actually if i had a younger brother that was 20+ that i took under my wing & had full control over it i would. As long as he trained with me & did everything i told him to do & he learned about everything in the process. I've done GH off & on since i was 18.

That's the difference between you & me. I'm educated on all hormones including peptides so i would never be giving him something that i haven't studied 1st

To say I am not educated is foolish...

To suggest IGF-1 for the purpose of weight loss is also foolish.. There are far easier ways to loose the last 1% bodyfat (he is probably no more than 12% as it is).

Maybe it's because I believe all physical goals can be reached naturally, and have not nor will ever use a HGH.

The other difference is you are not monitoring this kids health, his liver counts, his injections... You recommend a product he knows NOTHING about, to burn fat, when in reality it does much more than that..... That is beyond irresponsible IMO. Be that as it may, you will do what you want.. I just hope he doesn't listen.

Edit: The long term studies of IGF-1 are nearly non-existant. No one knows the possible side effects (especially long term).....

Last edited by a moderator:

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
im on a excellent diet. and Im in the gym everyday.

any help? as you can see the lower lower abbs/waistline needs help.

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

no homo

You are probably around 12% - 14% +/- BF. I believe that you just don't have fully developed abs yet. Give it time man, you just need to keep hitting the gym, doing your circuit training for the Military and hit abs hard. Give it time, it will come.

I guarantee by the time you leave basic, you will have fairly nicely developed/visible abs.

coolguy10786

Established Member
Leg lifts are good. I tried doing something new this last summer that has worked well. Lay on your back and have your legs elevated at a 45* angle to the ground and rotate your legs in clockwise and counterclockwise circles slowly keeping your legs straight.

Bicycles are good too and you could do some isometrics as well(i think thats what they are called). Lay on your back and hold your legs ~6in off the ground for about a min. Then you do the same thing, but do kicks with your legs, keeping them straight and off the ground the whole time.

This is some off the stuff i do and works well for me for boxing. It pays to have a strong core to take body shots. Just remember when it gets easy, do more reps/time.

Last edited:

svt_nick69

Established Member
well This week I sign for good with the Army. So who know's. the sooner the better. Right now im at 176 exactly and am on no-xplode and protien. At week 4 of my workout summory/write up this is where I stand.

IMG_1198.jpg

after basic, I hope to stand 185 of good muscle and very low body fat. any military guys in here know if that will be possible? I'll take another pic in another 3 weeks before I ship off to basic ( or whenver It is I take off for basic ) so everyone can see the gains ive had.

This was the before I ever stepp'd foot into a gym.
new007.jpg

so so far my diet/exercise routine has been fairly well.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
well This week I sign for good with the Army. So who know's. the sooner the better. Right now im at 176 exactly and am on no-xplode and protien. At week 4 of my workout summory/write up this is where I stand.

IMG_1198.jpg

after basic, I hope to stand 185 of good muscle and very low body fat. any military guys in here know if that will be possible? I'll take another pic in another 3 weeks before I ship off to basic ( or whenver It is I take off for basic ) so everyone can see the gains ive had.

This was the before I ever stepp'd foot into a gym.
new007.jpg

so so far my diet/exercise routine has been fairly well.

I can see an improvement form the first to current. Your BF is probably closer to 15% +/- from this angle. It will be a combination of loosing some BF and building the abs. Again, put in the hours eat well, rest well and it will come.

svt_nick69

Established Member
yea, been an improvment but in the gym im really trying hard to get rid of those tits ive had forever. I work my ass when doing chest. I also hate that ****ing inner tube thing around my waist. F.E. love handles. I cant seem to get them to trim down.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
This one is great:

1. lie on your back
2. Put you hands face down and underneath your butt
3. Raise your legs until perpendicular to your torso
4. Keep your feet flat, do not point them straight in the air
5. Lift your butt and legs into the air while keeping your legs perpendicular to your body and as if you were holding a plate on top of your feet
6. You will begin to feel your lower abs burn

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
leg raises will get it done.

i gained 16 lbs. in basic , but i only had a 4% bf going in. those who need to lose weight will and those who need to get bigger will.

i can't believe no one else has said this, " pull your damn pants up !"

Last edited:

stangin99

Established Member
Abs are made in the kitchen.

And you have very little muscle definition. Hit the gym and eat more.

rcksblr

Established Member
my abbs are done. I got my 4 pack but how in the **** are you suppose to work those lower abbs below the belly button? those ****ers piss me off.

Im doing crunches on the swiss ball
hanging knee raises
cardio on the tred mill

these ****ers wont turn into golden goodness. any advice?

( yes I know this isnt a work out forum, just see'n if anyone here can help out )

:thumbsup:

How long have you been training? i.e Lifting, cardio, eating right, etc?

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
While there is often retarded advice about diet and exercise on this forum, this takes the cake. Growth hormone for a kid that wants more visible lower abs? Give me a break. Especially if he is less than 20 years old. His body isn't even done maturing yet, and you wanna cram that shit in already?

God forbid he just really push himself on cardio and the weights. Lord knows hard work won't get him anywhere. :rollseyes: Just keep doing what you're doing man. You gotta be down in the 7-9% bodyfat range to have visible abs, and that last little bit is the hardest to cut up. Hang in there, it'll happen. There are millions of lower ab exercises you could be doing, but my guess is you could get there by stepping up the intensity of your cardio and taking a second more critical look at your diet. Good luck!

+1

I've been lifting for about 18 years now. I have also been a personal trainer for the last 16 years (certified through ISSA and ACE). No need for any growth hormones. Proper diet and good lifting techniques are all you need. I am 6'1" and went from a skinny 145lbs in basic training (18 years ago) to 230lbs. I take protein shakes, vitamins, and cycle on and off NO Explode (basically creatine and caffiene to give me a boost in the gym). I went from a 95lb max bench to 415lb max bench.

Growth hormones can screw you up when you are young and you will regret it later in life. Stick to a good diet and good exercise plan. You might want to get in touch with a personal trainer for some good pointers. You are on the right track, just stick with it. The lower abs are one of the toughest area's to tone. You likely already have the muscle there, but you still need to lose the fat...it is the hardest area to lose fat from because it is the last area the body will burn fat from (for females it's the upper thigh and hip area)

Users who are viewing this thread