Question on some parts I need to get rid of

LS WUT

Established Member
What’s up gentlemen, I’ve got a few parts I’m gonna need to clean up on. Was wondering what your guys thought on pricing would be on them? I’d like to get an idea before I make a for sale post and look like an idiot. Thanks in advance guys!

2.7 upper pulley brand new
2003/2004 Cobra coil Covers
Eibach Sport springs brand new in box
Stock H pipe (I’ll give flowmasters exhaust for free with it IRS)
Stock blower 38k miles
Stock throttle body
Stock plenum
Stock idler pulleys
Stock airbox with filter

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
What’s up gentlemen, I’ve got a few parts I’m gonna need to clean up on. Was wondering what your guys thought on pricing would be on them? I’d like to get an idea before I make a for sale post and look like an idiot. Thanks in advance guys!

Stock blower 38k miles
Stock throttle body
Stock plenum
Stock idler pulleys
Stock airbox with filter
$Free.99. This is Biden’s America…everything is free.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member

Stock blower 38k miles
Stock throttle body
Stock plenum
Stock idler pulleys
Stock airbox with filter
The blower/plenum/tb combo could be around $800.

The stock H pipe should be pricey in my opinion. People in communist states/counties will want it.

Cool covers maybe $100 ?

The pulley $50 ? Idk…

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The stock H pipe should be pricey in my opinion. People in communist states/counties will want it.
This made me laugh much harder than it should have. Probably because it's sad yet true.

Over the years, WI has actually made it easier to lie about which county a car is kept in. Milwaukee County (where I am, unfortunately) does emissions testing while other more rural counties do not. You used to have to visit the DMV, fill out a form, and pay a few buckos to re-register the car elsewhere. Now you can just go on their site, click a few drop-down menus, hit save, and bam! No more 18 year old booger picker who can't operate a man trans plugging into your car every other year.

Sorry to hijack... Carry on.

Roush6018

Established Member
2.7 upper pulley brand new - 40
2003/2004 Cobra coil Covers - 20
Eibach Sport springs brand new in box - 150
Stock H pipe (I’ll give flowmasters exhaust for free with it IRS) - 400
Stock blower 38k miles - 300
Stock throttle body -15
Stock plenum - 10
Stock idler pulleys - 10
Stock airbox with filter - 40 w/filter

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Stock throttle body -15
Stock plenum - 10
Stock idler pulleys - 10
What in the fook chit are you smoking bros?

03' White Snake

Established Member
Stock throttle body -15
Stock plenum - 10
Stock idler pulleys - 10
I agree for most of this, coil covers are worth $40-50. The local junk yard sells them for $10 each off any 4V. The rest is pretty spot on IMO, what I would be looking to pay for any of these parts. The COBROS that want to bend each other over will disagree.

LS WUT

Established Member
I agree for most of this, coil covers are worth $40-50. The local junk yard sells them for $10 each off any 4V. The rest is pretty spot on IMO, what I would be looking to pay for any of these parts. The COBROS that want to bend each other over will disagree.
Yikes, I didn’t realize that these parts would be worth so little. I generally see eatons and such going for $550 or so. I didn’t think I’d lose over $100 on a 2.7 pulley and $180 on my springs both brand new never opened in a box. I appreciate the input gents!

03' White Snake

Established Member
Yikes, I didn’t realize that these parts would be worth so little. I generally see eatons and such going for $550 or so. I didn’t think I’d lose over $100 on a 2.7 pulley and $180 on my springs both brand new never opened in a box. I appreciate the input gents!
Does the pulley come with the mounting hub or is just a pulley? Post it and see what happens, if it is something someone is looking for then they might scoop it up. Look at the market section and see what others are listing items for.

I still remember the days when I paid $200 shipped new for my H&R springs.

Stock idlers are paper weights. Only people looking to keep the car 100% stock will want them. Any aftermarket pulley on an Eaton or TS should upgrade to billet pullies.

Eaton is worth more with the elbow and TB together IMO. No one is going to want a TB for an Eaton. They all upgrade to single blade. I've never seen an Eaton (not ported) sell for over $500, but I also don't watch the market for them, maybe they do sell for that now. I have a spare Eaton I started to home port in my garage, paid $300 for it years ago for my brothers car.

LS WUT

Established Member
Does the pulley come with the mounting hub or is just a pulley? Post it and see what happens, if it is something someone is looking for then they might scoop it up. Look at the market section and see what others are listing items for.

I still remember the days when I paid $200 shipped new for my H&R springs.

Stock idlers are paper weights. Only people looking to keep the car 100% stock will want them. Any aftermarket pulley on an Eaton or TS should upgrade to billet pullies.

Eaton is worth more with the elbow and TB together IMO. No one is going to want a TB for an Eaton. They all upgrade to single blade. I've never seen an Eaton (not ported) sell for over $500, but I also don't watch the market for them, maybe they do sell for that now. I have a spare Eaton I started to home port in my garage, paid $300 for it years ago for my brothers car.
No doubt, prices have gone crazy. The 2.7 pulley alone on Lethal sells for $139. The Eibach sport springs are $329 I think I paid. The stock Eaton and such would come with the throttle body, and plenum on it. As for the idlers, and stock airbox yes I was completely unsure on pricing. On eBay they’re ridiculous. I’m just clearing out the room at the moment. Since my garage is gathering parts I need to get rid of some from it. I kept all my stock parts from my white car, when I was looking to sell it I was gonna give all of the stock parts with it. Again, thank you for your input sir.

Roush6018

Established Member
Hey look, i got 8 out of 9 right and i was just helping a mustang owner out. he did not mention the brand on the pulley so i guess it was off-brand. i did want to mention the Cost of shipping has gone up alot so that could be why prices are up.

also i am very happy that member said he paid $300 for the spare eaton. its about the same price i picked up a spare eaton for ($300) so i had experience. i got mine local so i didnt have any shipping cost.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd be interested in the blower/plenum/TB depending on price. I never should have sold my stock stuff.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I'd be interested in the blower/plenum/TB depending on price. I never should have sold my stock stuff.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

just out of curiosity, can you elaborate? is it because if you ever sell it you would want to put it back to stock? or would you go back to the eaton for regular driving (iirc you currently have a vmp on e85, right?)

01yellercobra

Established Member
This makes me consider selling of the H pipe I have tucked away. I don't see me ever needing it again.

I have a few parts stored away that I don't plan on getting rid of. But then I'm a hoarder.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
I kept my H pipe and put it in the attic above my garage…well, we sold that house and I forgot about it (along with a lot of other stuff up there). I’m pretty mad at myself for forgetting about it.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I kept my H pipe and put it in the attic above my garage…well, we sold that house and I forgot about it (along with a lot of other stuff up there). I’m pretty mad at myself for forgetting about it.
Ouch. One of the down sides of my house is the garage is under two of the bedrooms. So I lost my rafter storage I had at my old house. I miss having that.

Users who are viewing this thread