Quarter Midget experience

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Used to race KT100 Karts when they were a thing. Taught me a lot, and how to work on stuff. Good for your son! Family stuff like this is always fun. A little nerve racking at the time, but fun! Congrats on the finishes!

bssmith1220

Established Member
Congratulations to your son! He's doing well. There's a '1st. Place' trophy surely coming soon. Does he race on the same track all the time?

I love his midget's paintwork and graphics.
We have a home track that we are members of. I’m sure we will start traveling to other tracks now that he’s starting to find the go pedal.

bssmith1220

Established Member
In case your haven’t looked at our Instagram we just got our trailer wrap done as well. We look the part better than we race so far

IMG_6483.JPG

IMG_6485.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can't see his eyes in the first two photos, but I have the real sense of INTENSITY. LOL. Glad to hear that Paxton is really enjoying his racing. Awesome rig, too. I really like the wrap you did on the enclosed trailer. Smacks of professionalism! (y)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! Congratulations to Paxton. He's really grown/matured as a racer in a very short time. Yep, he's hooked!

bssmith1220

Established Member
Here’s a few laps from his A Main. My wife didn’t film the whole thing in one video but you get the idea. We are moving him up to the next class next weekend. Larger restrictor plate will take him from 2.2 hp to 3.9 hp. It may sound small but it’s a large increase!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread