Pullied 03 cobra Vs C5 ZO6

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
what wheels are on the vette?? stockers? aftermarket? that z could"ve done a lot better...a pullied cobra and supporting mods will have an edge over a only intake catback z..now is the z is full exhaust is a driver race between both but the z will have a little edge..i havent seen too many cobras trapping 119-120ish with just pulley and supporting mods,117-118 is more realistic..now if they have long tubes that can be achieve..intake/full exhaust/tuned vettes with a good driver can go 120s all day...good runs nonetheless:rockon:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
what wheels are on the vette?? stockers? aftermarket? that z could"ve done a lot better...a pullied cobra and supporting mods will have an edge over a only intake catback z..now is the z is full exhaust is a driver race between both but the z will have a little edge..i havent seen too many cobras trapping 119-120ish with just pulley and supporting mods,117-118 is more realistic..now if they have long tubes that can be achieve..intake/full exhaust/tuned vettes with a good driver can go 120s all day...good runs nonetheless:rockon:

The c5z has ccw 505a's on it i believe. I have a friend who has a vert like yours and made 445 rwhp and went 11.7@119 in a full weight car. He's not a small guy either. You'd be surprised what a properly driven car is capable of.

Users who are viewing this thread