Pullied 03 cobra Vs C5 ZO6

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Great runs last night! Haha... It seems like my boy was a little bummed out by the loss. Win some you lose some

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn that Z got yanked pretty good! That's suprising.. Where's your beast?? You should have race the cobra n/a!

BayareaSS

Established Member
In the 2nd vid it didnt sound like the vette driver was shifting very fast. The vette should have pulled a little or atleast stayed even.
I agree. His shifting could use some work.

Is it really that hard to turn the phone sideways to get a half decent viewing ratio?
Everyone else saw the results just fine.

Good vids/run Marlon :) How much hp is the Cobra running? if you don't mind me asking...
Thanks Dennis. I just went a long for the ride lol. The cobra made 465hp STD at AED

Damn that Z got yanked pretty good! That's suprising.. Where's your beast?? You should have race the cobra n/a!
I was surprised as well. I knew I was faster then both so I came out in the bucket lol. This is the same cobra a raced and posted videos of a while back. I pulled him like he pulled this vette if not more

Good races, those pullied Cobras run strong!

What year was the Z?
It's an 04

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
you watch to many of Zyborg's vids

:lol::lol::lol:

Good tugs.. went as i figured it would

Exactally all the suprise in this thread is because of that clowns video"s. Finally a cobra owner who can shift good would like to see him race the tune and intake only ZYBORG.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Exactally all the suprise in this thread is because of that clowns video"s. Finally a cobra owner who can shift good would like to see him race the tune and intake only ZYBORG.
Unfortunately I think ZYBORG would pull this cobra but I agree the cobra owner did some pretty good shifting. He out drove the vette

yup... hehehe... :banana:

Sounds good. Send me a pm when you want to test your car out!

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Unfortunately I think ZYBORG would pull this cobra but I agree the cobra owner did some pretty good shifting. He out drove the vette

Sounds good. Send me a pm when you want to test your car out!

Amazing how his same mod Z06 can do so much more then others must be cause its red. Honestly watch all his vids vs 03 cobras they are joke drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread