Pullied 03 cobra Vs C5 ZO6

BayareaSS

Established Member
I can't even remember the last time i ran someone lol. :sleeping:

The last person I raced is the cobra in this vid.

Oh and those vids are pretty good for the phone aj. Thats because you're filming through the untinted from windshield lol. Cant see shit when windows are tinted

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
You recorded those on your Iphone right? If so how did u get the quality so clear?
No, it's the HTC EVO 4G! Its so clear because it's the HTC EVO and not Iphone 4G. HAHA... Just kidding, but I believe it's so clear because the front windshield isn't tinted and the HIDs helped a lot I assume.
Oh and those vids are pretty good for the phone aj. Thats because you're filming through the untinted from windshield lol. Cant see shit when windows are tinted
Don't be mad that the HTC EVO is better than your Iphone 4G. LMAO:lol1:

BayareaSS

Established Member
No, it's the HTC EVO 4G! Its so clear because it's the HTC EVO and not Iphone 4G. HAHA... Just kidding, but I believe it's so clear because the front windshield isn't tinted and the HIDs helped a lot I assume.

Don't be mad that the HTC EVO is better than your Iphone 4G. LMAO:lol1:

The phones not better. Just a lot easier to see out the front windshield when you're getting pulled lol.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Reality hasn't set in on some pullied cobra fans.

A healthy well driven bolt-on Pullied cobra will be slightly ahead of a Intake/catback C5 Z more often than not. I think the "reality" where you live is not in this terrestrial realm.. :poke:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Dang, I remeber racing an intake only C5 Z06 and it was like neck and neck up to 130mph. Then again I had the 2.93 pulley.

Every car is different. I ran a cam only c5z making 390rwhp and my cobra wasn't even pullied and we ran door to door from 50-130/140 and he was bangin the gears too. I was making 415/386 and my mods were midpipe, catback, intake.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Every car is different. I ran a cam only c5z making 390rwhp and my cobra wasn't even pullied and we ran door to door from 50-130/140 and he was bangin the gears too. I was making 415/386 and my mods were midpipe, catback, intake.

That car was junk lol. 390 with a cam :nonono:

His girl looked good though :banana:

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Around here bolt on z06's (c5) trap around 117-118. Above 92 in the 8th.

Well around my parts Intake/exhaust z's trap under 115 usually, A full exhaust cam car runs around 116-117. got to love our stupid elevation up here. :(

BayareaSS

Established Member
Well around my parts Intake/exhaust z's trap under 115 usually, A full exhaust cam car runs around 116-117. got to love our stupid elevation up here. :(

Thats pretty bad. Elevation is such a time killer! One of the local track always has 15-20mph head wind and a decently driven z traps 115-116 with intake/catback.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Thats pretty bad. Elevation is such a time killer! One of the local track always has 15-20mph head wind and a decently driven z traps 115-116 with intake/catback.

Tell me about it! A buddy of mine (outlaw on here) has a HCI Z06 and I am very interested in what it does this year. Also the ones I have seen run I do not know the drivers so there might be a mile or 2 in one if it was driven to full potential. That's why I think it is useless to throw out 1/4 times on the internet because every track/Area will have varying results. :beer:

BayareaSS

Established Member
Tell me about it! A buddy of mine (outlaw on here) has a HCI Z06 and I am very interested in what it does this year. Also the ones I have seen run I do not know the drivers so there might be a mile or 2 in one if it was driven to full potential. That's why I think it is useless to throw out 1/4 times on the internet because every track/Area will have varying results. :beer:

Yea it's bs when guys that race in -1800 da at sea level compare their times to others without great track conditions. A hci zo6 should run pretty hard with a good setup and driver

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
That car was junk lol. 390 with a cam :nonono:

His girl looked good though :banana:

I agree that his numbers were weak for cam only but he ran door to door with jason who trapped 119 and a 390rwhp c5z should still beat a intake/exhaust/stock pulley cobra.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread