Pullied 03 cobra Vs C5 ZO6

BayareaSS

Established Member
Amazing how his same mod Z06 can do so much more then others must be cause its red. Honestly watch all his vids vs 03 cobras they are joke drivers.
The vette in this vid doesn't have headers. But you're right most cobras he runs can't shift very good. But his brother shifts pretty good in his ported cobra and zyborg runs eith him.

Your joking right? A pullied cobra will walk a intake,c/b, tune z all day! Maybe a z with full exhaust will do better but should still lose.
Yea on paper it would look that way. Judging by these cars trap speeds I thought it would be a good race. But the cobra was just plain faster.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Aj We would walk zyborg!!! Jk I have no idea who that is.

I wish we had a car like his that ran how it should out here but we don't. The closest one i could think of is a cam only c5z that makes around 400 rwhp. Maybe i'll give him a call when i come back in may.

BayareaSS

Established Member
I wish we had a car like his that ran how it should out here but we don't. The closest one i could think of is a cam only c5z that makes around 400 rwhp. Maybe i'll give him a call when i come back in may.
He would be a real good run for you guys and he has a gopro. Only downside is he makes real low power.

I'm going to post the vids from my phone. Give me a few mins...
Ok cool

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
I figured it would be a little closer, but you never know on the street. Uh oh where is Zyborg at? I'm surprised he hasn't jumped in to defend himself yet.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
He would be a real good run for you guys and he has a gopro. Only downside is he makes real low power.

I wish that dude in the electron blue one from concord would've ran me. He had full exhaust, intake and a tune making like 390ish or something. L's car should beat a full exhaust, intake, tune z by a few cars i would think. Even though the hp gap won't be much im sure the cam helps out through the entire powerband.

BayareaSS

Established Member
I wish that dude in the electron blue one from concord would've ran me. He had full exhaust, intake and a tune making like 390ish or something. L's car should beat a full exhaust, intake, tune z by a few cars i would think. Even though the hp gap won't be much im sure the cam helps out through the entire powerband.

I don't remember you asking that guy to race and I don't know if he races. I think L would beat that guy but not by a large amount.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
I don't remember you asking that guy to race and I don't know if he races. I think L would beat that guy but not by a large amount.

I asked him at the baja fresh show and he said maybe some other time so i figured he didn't want to run.:shrug:

BayareaSS

Established Member
I'm going to post the vids from my phone. Give me a few mins...
Where's the vids?
I asked him at the baja fresh show and he said maybe some other time so i figured he didn't want to run.:shrug:

Oh ok. Thats a polite way to turn down a race. I doubt he runs. I'll have some more vids up soon :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread