Project Green Tea, NEW Build on the 93 Coupe

txbull

Established Member
lookin good bro!!! i remember you from fearless site. great guys there, man id like to see this thing too damit!!! anyway go beat up on some LSX's !!!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
this is the last picture for a few days as we await a few things, same as before but more clear:beer:

install31.jpg

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
ok i was able to talk him out of one more set for the new stance:beer: the car is on a slope but even still that is a bad ass looking stance

install32-1.jpg

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
well, it has been a bit and i have been traveling his past week. i am in dubai and just had some email traffic with the shop, the car is now on the dyno and while just trying to get things right before really messing with it the car currently made 610 on 10 lbs. there is alot of tuning yet and there will be a c16 tune to boot:beer:

i will be home tomorrow and i will get some more insight:beer:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
alright my apologies, i got caught up in the mile and disgusted with this build, below is what happens when the ring gap is incorrect for the application intended!

Picture292.jpg

Picture291.jpg

however the shop jumped through hoops to get me on the road, it was a blown motor on the 19th and is now a 364 c.i. motor making a very, very conservative 641 hp and 680 tq. it is only seeing 16-17 lbs of boost right now, we are going to tune a bit more tomorrow and also do a c16 tune. below was the very first run and it overboosted to 26 lbs resulting in the interesting graph, i have never seen a dyno do this:shrug: obviously the numbers on that run are not going to read properly due to excessive spin and the looping of the graph..lol..

Picture294.jpg

[ame=http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/sgtdraughn/coupe/?action=view&current=Picture300.flv]
th_Picture300.jpg
[/ame]

[ame=http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/sgtdraughn/coupe/?action=view&current=Picture303.flv]
th_Picture303.jpg
[/ame]

all in all i am happy and expect plenty of more out of her, this car has absolutely zero lag and comes on like a freight train, if you are not careful the tires in 4th gear blow out like in 1st gear:nonono: unreal!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Nice man, that does suck about the mishap though! What block/setup are you running to get 364ci?

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
still running strong and out of control, just wish the 5.0 article was done after the turbo build instead of when it was a nitrous car:shrug: still made it in though so i can not complain, i do miss the shelby now though:nonono:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
nope, still on 93 at 19 lbs so there is more in store as far as the power goes but in current form and power the car is an animal. want to learn that before i go for 1000 hp, i believe the last thing i may do before i call it quits with this build is to swap it over to e85

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
nope, still on 93 at 19 lbs so there is more in store as far as the power goes but in current form and power the car is an animal. want to learn that before i go for 1000 hp, i believe the last thing i may do before i call it quits with this build is to swap it over to e85
:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread