Project Green Tea, NEW Build on the 93 Coupe

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
well the time has come for the evolution of my coupe getting closer to what i had in mind. a little background, this car was built correspondence while i was working in iraq so fittingly we have begun new construction while i am currently in afghanistan. the car has a boss block 347 in it on a 150 shot, the initial numbers were 520/542. a couple of months ago we did another motor pull and saw the car was now making 42x on motor as compared to the original 404.

well i finally pulled the trigger and the car is now being torn down and brought back as another hellion car, after doing the compound boost on the shelby i was sold on turbo! there is a laundry list that accompanies this build which i will list below. my goal is to have 700-800 rwhp out of her:beer: just thought i would share, this build thread will be slow because i have other people supplying the pictures but this should be done by the time i get home, middle of march, i am taking the shelby to the texas mile again.

enjoy and leave feedback.

upr k member and coilover
rear suspension (have not decided but it will be changed before the end of the build)
afr 205 heads 72cc chamber
custom turbo cam
80 lb injectors
cometic head gaskets
hellion t76 kit (thanks to the hellion crew for making this happen on short notice:beer:)
aeromotive stealth in tank with supporting hardware

there is more i am sure but i am drawing a blank right now, planning on jamming the nitto nt05r 315/45/18 up under the ass end of this one!

from the original build
engine1.jpg

[ame=http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/sgtdraughn/coupe/?action=view&current=firststart.flv]
th_firststart.jpg
[/ame]

launch.jpg

pictures from the new build, this is what gets me through my day

newbuild4.jpg

aeromotive1.jpg

aeromotive.jpg

newbuild5.jpg

newbuild2.jpg

newbuild1.jpg

out with the old

newbuild3.jpg

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
as i get new pictures i will update the thread and then when i get home i will add some video:beer:

reminder of what she currently looks like

victory6.jpg

victory10.jpg

victory11.jpg

i also want to give a HUGE thanks to jared and the lethal crew for taking care of me as usual and jumping through hoops to satisfy my requests, unparalleled service!

same goes for slater's automotive and crew for putting up with my daily annoyances..lol.. the collaboration these guys do for me is unreal:beer:

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Awesome! We live in the same town and I haven't seen either of your rides!

funnier, we know the same people and have never met..lol.. i spend more time out of country than in country:nonono: i stay in contact with a couple of the fearless guys, mainly willie.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
funnier, we know the same people and have never met..lol.. i spend more time out of country than in country:nonono: i stay in contact with a couple of the fearless guys, mainly willie.

Well damnit when you get back we'll have to knock back a few.

Common

Established Member
I just realized that you two bastards above will have over 2000hp+ between you two.......

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
this car had the "oh sh*t" factor before, cant wait to see what it does in march!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
in current form she was violent to drive on the street and although i loved the monster cam, it will be nice to have a nice quite and calm sounding car that disappears on the roll of the throttle:beer:

willie has been for a ride in both.... woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread