Project Green Tea, NEW Build on the 93 Coupe

dads01dream

Established Member
Love both the notches in this thread, that green color is so unique - Great choice. What's the time line to complete your project?

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Love both the notches in this thread, that green color is so unique - Great choice. What's the time line to complete your project?

the green car should be up and running (tuned) by the time i land on the 19th:beer: the black coupe, if dakota stills has it then my plans i believe will be a mod motor turbo car but i am not too sure yet:shrug: maybe even the 5.0:rockon:

Nice! I live just a few miles from Slaters. :rockon::beer:

go over there and check it out, tell me what you think. it will be another few weeks before i get to see her:beer: hopefully i will have some updated pictures today or tomorrow!

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
not much to report at this point, she is starting to go back together as the parts have now all arrived. below has the new heads mounted and the new cam installed. as the progress builds back up i will keep the thread updated:beer:

install10.jpg

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Nice notch man. Makes me want to take the cover off my hatch and work on it again. I just wish I had more funds to do the stuff I want to on both cars. :(

jvert

Established Member
WOW!! That car was already sick as hell. Now its getting even better!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
thanks guys, here are a couple more pictures of it looking like an engine again. and on a side note that black coupe just was not in the cards for me but dakota was able to get rid of it:beer:

install18.jpg

install17.jpg

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Looks great man.
You gonna start a 03/04 TT next? lol
You'd have 3 cars with a total of 2000+ hp

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
thanks again, hopefully at this rate we can see it running early next week. only 13 days until i am home.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
as promised here are a few more, should be completely together and ready for a tune in just a couple of days.

install26.jpg

install23.jpg

install25.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread