Project Green Tea, NEW Build on the 93 Coupe

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
That car looks great in that color! That's gonna be a damn lot of power for a car that light...have fun kicking some ass with it! And please get vids of said ass kickings :D

nix5o

Established Member
Well knuckle head, I think you're almost as sick in the head with the projects as I am. I'm proud of ya. You need to hook me up with your old heads, I think I have a good home for them. Give me a ring on my cell when you get in the states.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Well knuckle head, I think you're almost as sick in the head with the projects as I am. I'm proud of ya. You need to hook me up with your old heads, I think I have a good home for them. Give me a ring on my cell when you get in the states.

nick, let me call the shop on monday because they were already trying to sell the heads and cam. i will let you know, also they are 205 with 58cc chamber. if you think i am sick in the head now, i damn near have that roller i showed you in my possession:beer: the plans i have for that car are sick!

nice notch, have fun...

do you already have the turbo cam?
if not, I have one i don't need.

thanks but i got a profile from one of the masters and already ordered but thanks for the offer:beer:

Lookin' good Bro!!!! I might meet you in Texas for the mile if I can get the pro-charger in by then....:beer:

let me know so i can tell the hotel, the rooms go quick. you run the mile once and you will be hooked, then your wife will kill me..lol..

Last edited:

distorto

Established Member
i stopped in to look at it today, i love the gas tank. i hadn't seen that setup before.

chris had it on the ground, so i couldn't see the front suspension, it looks really good too.

i went to pick up blake and by the time we got back, they were done with the cobra dyno day!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
damn i can not wait to get home and beat the living shit out of this thing..lol..

did you get a good look at the kit?

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
damn i can not wait to get home and beat the living shit out of this thing..lol..

did you get a good look at the kit?

The kit was all still boxed up in the packaging to keep from getting it all scratched up, but there were a lot of Hellion parts in a couple big boxes along with the box with the new heads.

The sumped tank looked wicked!!! :beer:

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
did ya'll get to see the car i am looking at buying? he said he got there late:shrug: it is another coupe that is already caged and set up nice with a mini tub!

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Jeremiah said it was on a trailer and we couldn't locate it. We got there around ~1pm so if it arrived late it might not have been there when we stopped by there. I'm not sure what it is so I wasn't sure what we were looking for. What are the details on the car?

deewee79

Established Member
Hers some pics from yesterday! 28x13.50 and still got 1.5 " for more tire! Cmon james its all yours! lol
DSC03319.jpg
DSC03320.jpg

DSC03323.jpg
DSC03329.jpg

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Damn James. Both of your cars are insane. Awesome builds for sure. Thanks for letting us be a part of them both.

Jared

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Damn James. Both of your cars are insane. Awesome builds for sure. Thanks for letting us be a part of them both.

Jared

part of it?? hell without you have been as easy to accomplish, hell we could probably figure out some type of dual tax write off scenario..lol..

TO ALL READING, DO YOUR BUSINESS WITH LETHAL BECAUSE THESE GUYS KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A CUSTOMER:BEER:

Users who are viewing this thread