Procharger question

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Cobra25 said:
I too have met some terrific people and made alot of new friends since I got my Marauder. I sometimes have a hard time reading some of the B.S. that is printed. Thats why I respect guy's like TMAC & MarauderTJA , just to name a few ,because they tell you truth & are up front about things. While no one is perfect, we all do our best to be honest & help each other out. ( True Friends stay true friends) most of the time, but not always. BigSlim may you & your family have a Happy Thanksgiving & A Happy & Safe Hoilday season.

Thanks for the kind words Zoltan. There are very few of us who have ONE face!

There are a few with TWO!

A lot of people don't like what I say but I say it with ONE face, am very direct and up front, and am very consistent.

Sorry to say but there are a few people who you have to circle around to see what face you are talking to. These are the people who send post alerts about other member's posts that bother them for political reasons to get that member a vacation or banishment = weasel.

There are those who when they see a person post an interest in a kit the PM's, emails, start flying, "call me" and the real selling and character assassanation starts.

There are those who tell you how great your car runs, how nice the kit is, yet behind your back to others who let you know what was said...........

Yup, I'm an A$$hole! But I admit it!

Kudos to Menace who I admire for being direct, up front, and consistent.

And Rider, your of the age to be able to go over to Iraq and be blown apart by a bomb tomorrow if you wanted to sign up, so whatever you say if fine with me.

Last edited:

Cobra25

Established Member
I don't understand why people can be such A$$ Holes at times. This has become another Super Charger bashing tread. I have a Trilogy S/C & my friend Tim has a ProCharger S/C . Both Marauders have simular mods. Both run great . Me & Tim have driven each others S/C Marauder's a number of time's and have nothing but respect for each other & the cars. Isn't that what it's all about. Both of us have also let others who were interested in purchasing a Super Charger test drive both cars and we let them make up their own mind what is best for them. Not once did Tim or me ever say buy this S/C or this one is better than that one. We told them the fact's and the truth. We are not salesman for Trilogy or ProCharger we just want people to see for them self what the kits can do and this way they can make up their own mind what is best for them. Why can't you guys be a little more open minded and stop acting like jerk's?

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
Please note my responses to your well thought out attack on me...

Rider90 said:
...You fellas even edited a post on the other site just because it was misleading...
It was edited by the moderators for false advertising. What he was offering wouldnt yield 11s.

...If a man selling a supercharger kit wants to talk people into high 11's why should anyone stand in his way?
No one is stopping him from talking folks into his kit, he is a salesman, that is his primary duty! Problem was, you cant get 11's from what he was offering, and that is misleading the way it was originally posted. The FIT kit, Torque converter, and 4:10 gears wont do it...perioid. NO ONES BASE KIT WITH A TC AND 4:10s WILL GET YOU IN THE 11's! What dont you understand about that?

Just because "You" spent a large chunk of change on getting your Marauder where it needs to be doesn't give you the right to shun upon others for dreaming of the same without spending as much money. I guess now I'm referring to Dave?
Wow, so you know how much I spent on my car! Thats a good one. I have lest invested in my car than most others barely into 12s! What makes you think I spent that much on my car? You should be sure of what you are talking about before you take a jab at me. I would highly recommend that you dont make this personal towards me, that isnt nice. I talk to you respectfully and without the personal jabs and shots you and the others are taking. Now you look stupid as usual. Do you want the breakdown on how much is riding in my car? Didnt think so.

Dave, you crossed the line editing someone else's post because it clashed with your beliefs and the beliefs of your companions. I don't care if you agree, nor do I care for any reply you may or may not be thinking of. I have my opinion, and that is why it is my opinion and not one we share together.
Why dont you ask Logan if I crossed the line? Its his forum, he is the one that gave me the duty to do what I did. I didnt do it because I dont like FIT, I did it because the Moderators thought the wording was misleading. If you find your set of teenaged balls, post what you think about this on MM.net and see what Logan does...

I will state this one more time, I am not ripping on FITs kit. I addressed some wording in the original posting and you and others see fit to lay into me for it. I challange you to find one quote in that thread or this one, from me saying the FIT kit sucks, or is no good, or a waste of money. You wont find one. All I did was point out the error in the post that might lead some to believe that his offering of kit, converter, and 4:10 gears would get you into the 11s. It wont. Like I mentioned on that post on MM.net, its only a matter of time before every kit represented, and some we may not know about, are all represented in the 11s. I did not say that the FIT wasnt capable of running 11s. So go back and read my posts and try to be objective.

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Dave, don't come over here and threaten people. We all know the rules.

Thats cute Greg. Read this very carefully....I will type it nice and slow for you...its not a threat...it is a promise to you and yours that if you bring this kind of personal attack back to MM.net, you will answer for it. Did you acually read what you quoted me on below? Tell me where I slight your product? Only problem you had was the wording, and you chose not to fix it, so you try to make me out to be the bad guy.

MI2QWK4U said:
Well...first of all Greg, I consulted with other moderators at MM.net at the request of membership, just like I would do for you. That line about it being moderated by a Trilogy Moderator was way out of line. Your original post indicated that with your base kit with the stall and 4:10s would run high 11s and low 12s. Low 11s was plain out false advertising, with the appearance that your ride would run high 11s with the bigger package. There is no supercharger kit period that will give you 11s with a stall and 4;10s. NO ONES. Period. So why would you even suggest that concept when trying to sell your product? Someone buys your setup with stall and gears, and doesnt get into the 11s, dont you think they might be pissed? I would. I didnt purchase my supercharger based on how fast, rather how much of an improvment over stock with a factory look. You should have included some type of disclaimer that with widened rims, some type of drag/slick tire, smaller pully, that you would be very close. Anyone with racing experience knows that the faster your car runs, the more expensive every tenth of a second becomes. So running 12.2 is awesome for any kit, to make it run into the 11s will cost a decent amount. I am sure that Mark will hit 11s if he is determined, just like the others in the 11 sec club. No one attacked your kit or equipment, so dont get your knickers all in a bunch, what you were told was to eliminate the misleading wording, you didnt, and the moderators did. If you want to make this personal, go ahead, I am not. If any of this spills over onto MM.net, whoever brings it will get a nice vacation, that has already been discussed, an no one is above recieving a vacation

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
Cobra25 said:
I don't understand why people can be such A$$ Holes at times. This has become another Super Charger bashing tread. I have a Trilogy S/C & my friend Tim has a ProCharger S/C . Both Marauders have simular mods. Both run great . Me & Tim have driven each others S/C Marauder's a number of time's and have nothing but respect for each other & the cars. Isn't that what it's all about. Both of us have also let others who were interested in purchasing a Super Charger test drive both cars and we let them make up their own mind what is best for them. Not once did Tim or me ever say buy this S/C or this one is better than that one. We told them the fact's and the truth. We are not salesman for Trilogy or ProCharger we just want people to see for them self what the kits can do and this way they can make up their own mind what is best for them. Why can't you guys be a little more open minded and stop acting like jerk's?

I agree, its not about the superchargers. It was about a moderator choice to change misleading information, now the procharger guys are laying it on. No mention was ever made about the kits. Like I said, eventually all kits will be in the 11s, just a matter of time.

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Thanks, but no thanks.

I hope everyone is happy fighting with each other!

And all because Greg was excited one of his kits ran a 12.2 with a 3.80 pulley and he allegedly was optimistic in a post. Thats funny, I read that stuff all the time, but when Greg does it it's a big deal.

Happy Holidays to anyone who actually gives a shit!

Give me a break Tim! IT WAS ALL BECAUSE GREG FALSEY ADVERTISED HIS PACKAGE DEAL WOULD YIELD 11 SECOND TIMES. THAT IS BULLSHIT. No kit will yield 11 with just adding a converter and gears.

All kits will need wider rims, tires (slicks or drag radials), and more boost from a pulley change.

Gregs post was misleading. Period. I could care less who is running what yielding whatever times. Eventually everyone, reguardless of supercharger, that wants to will run 11s. Get off my back by twisting words around.

MENACE

Banned
bigslim said:
Spoken like a true 18 year old. You have no clue to what is going on.

First off, I don'y have one of the fastest MM's. I do not wish to have one of the fastest. This was not the reason I got mine blown. The base MM lacked off the line power. the blower took care of that.

Second, I have never said mine is better than anyone else's. I have given mad props to JD and his Procharged car. I got to hang with him at MVIII. Where were you? Oh I forgot, some of you guys in Chicago talk the talk but don't walk the walk. It is easy for you to type words into a computer but it is another thing to actually do something. We have never backed down from anything.

Third, if you read the post Dave wrote he did not act alone in doing what he did. He said that he spoke with the other mods and "THEY" as a team did what needed to be done. Read closely before you post "young one".

Lastly, I am not the only one that is really getting tired of your BS on the site. I saw the little zinger you put on Greg's thread. This is not the first time this has happened. It was because of you that Mac and I got a three day vacation. I will not allow that to happen again. I will watch over your post and If I see anything that is remotely offensive I will report it.

BTW, I bet you bought one of those penis enlargement kits because you are part of a diverse crowd and found it not to be misleading.

:eek: :uh oh:

Yes.......Anti-Slim is in the house! :fm: :bash: :kaboom: :burn: :cuss:

I love it....... :banana:

You go Slim! :beer: :pop:

:bowdown:

MENACE

Banned
tmac1337 said:
Kudos to Menace who I admire for being direct, up front, and consistent.

:beer:

Well thank you, my brutal honesty is often takin the wrong way on the net.
But like I have said before, I would not write anything that I would not also say to your face.
They are not so open minded to my honesty at MM.net where I have been banished for life for being direct, up front and consistent. :shrug:

:p

bigslim

Established Member
Dave, you will get nowhere with these guys. As I have tried to explain to them no one came here bashing anyones product. All the kits perform well. I have driven a FIT car and found it performed well. I too believe that people should buy what they want. I really don't care what product a person buys as long as the vendor tells the truth in their advertising. I seem to remember Tim having a problem with a certain vendor's honesty. He hounded that vendor for a while. All I did was come here and ask a honest question. I never slammed anyone. If people took the time to read my post here and at MM.net they will see that I never slam another person's choice of mods. Everybody likes different things. I am glad the we have choices. That means there is no monopoly on the market and it keeps the prices competitive. I hope that there will be no more personal attacks on me or anyone else. Let's put this behind us.

Rider90

Established Member
Hey Tallboy:

"Inflammatory: This kid needs to grow up!"

Was too cute :loser:

If you have a problem, come to me, rather than trying to get me banned from one forum on another.

Cobra25

Established Member
MI2QWK4U said:
I agree, its not about the superchargers. It was about a moderator choice to change misleading information, now the procharger guys are laying it on. No mention was ever made about the kits. Like I said, eventually all kits will be in the 11s, just a matter of time.
I understand what your saying but I have a hard time understanding why people can't treat people with some respect. If a vendor or moderator makes as mistake or misprint they should be made to change it, thats it, attacking them is just wrong. And as far as who has a 11,12,or 13 second Marauder it doesn't matter to me much. Thank you for answering my post and Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Rider90 said:
Hey Tallboy:

"Inflammatory: This kid needs to grow up!"

Was too cute :loser:

If you have a problem, come to me, rather than trying to get me banned from one forum on another.

I was right on both counts.

What you posted WAS inflammatory.

You DO need to grow up.

And I did come to you, [in a roundabout way] knowing full well Greg gets a copy of every bad post report in his forum, I know exactly what I'm doing and what the consequences will be. My only goal was to get your post deleted. And I did.

TooManyFords

carpe noctum.
Established Member
MI2QWK4U said:
Taking more liberties with the truth again? I asked you about it first, voicing concern that the wording may raise some concerns about the 11 second claim. You didnt have the decency to return my message. At that point another moderator and I were discussing it. WE decided that it needed to be edited, WE sent you a full explaination as a courtesy, and WE agreed on what should be changed, and it was done. I never acted alone, rather as a team of moderators, which is the way it should be. So stop your crying and stop your smart comments towards me. I should be used to it by now, this is far from the first time you have taken cheap shots at me, only hurts you brother. I would be careful about ripping on the moderators though, Logan doesnt like it very much....

If I were Greg, I'd ask for my vendor donation money back from Logan. It's his forum and he pays for it. If he wants to say the moon is made of green cheese, then he can do it in his own sandbox. Happens a million times a day on TV and nobody blinks an eye. Happens on MM.net and moderators feel they owe it to the world to keep everyone safe and sound. I guarantee that Jerry @ Trilogy would not bat an eye over Greg's post. Not one eyelash.

If anything, the Moderators should have been there to DEFEND Greg's right to advertise whatever he wanted. Clearly, that didn't happen.

John

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
I am surprised the management here at SVTP.com has allowed this bickering to go on. It doesn't benefit the Marauder in anyway. This thread is so far off topic it isn't funny. And to top it off, it is about the events that are occuring on a different site.

I would not be surprised to see the whole "Marauder" section here at SVTP.com shut down if this continues.

Agree to disagree and move on.

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
Well spoken.
DEFYANT said:
I am surprised the management here at SVTP.com has allowed this bickering to go on. It doesn't benefit the Marauder in anyway. This thread is so far off topic it isn't funny. And to top it off, it is about the events that are occuring on a different site.

I would not be surprised to see the whole "Marauder" section here at SVTP.com shut down if this continues.

Agree to disagree and move on.

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
John, Logan owns the site and can run it any way he feels fit. I don't have to be a vendor on his site but I choose to and don't have a problem with the way he runs his site. I don't really care for the new moderator. I do like all the other moderators and think they do a good job and give alot of there own time to help the site.

TooManyFords said:
If I were Greg, I'd ask for my vendor donation money back from Logan. It's his forum and he pays for it. If he wants to say the moon is made of green cheese, then he can do it in his own sandbox. Happens a million times a day on TV and nobody blinks an eye. Happens on MM.net and moderators feel they owe it to the world to keep everyone safe and sound. I guarantee that Jerry @ Trilogy would not bat an eye over Greg's post. Not one eyelash.

If anything, the Moderators should have been there to DEFEND Greg's right to advertise whatever he wanted. Clearly, that didn't happen.

John

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
Cobra25 said:
We are not salesman for Trilogy or ProCharger we just want people to see for them self what the kits can do and this way they can make up their own mind what is best for them.

This is all we Procharger guys have ever wanted since the kits were released last March. Test both kits with similar mods and make an unbiased, intelligent decision. By just listening to the majority, or buying one or the other because you are being talked into it, you deny yourself options. And its not the money issue either, but for some people that may be a major consideration. Just allow yourself to be totally satisifed with your choice. I am. :burnout:

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
MI2QWK4U said:
All kits will need wider rims, tires (slicks or drag radials), and more boost from a pulley change.

Dave, this is my take on the issue. The F.I.T. kit will hit the 11's and I am working on making it happen. Until then no F.I.T. has made it, yet. But, the issue was with just the the kit (and BTW a smaller pulley is available with the kit at no extra cost.) Of course drag radials are required! I seriously doubt any car can make the 11's regardless of power adder without them. But Greg does not sell widened rims or drag radials. That is totally up to the buyer to go that route and further. The statement of the car with the F.I.T. having the capability, opportunity or whatever, is a valid statement. Period. I am confident that the majority of the membership really thought it was not an outright, preconcieved lie with the "advertising statement." And furthermore, once it was brought to Greg's attention it was corrected. I would really like to hear what the "other moderators" had to say about this. I personally think the whole thing was unreasonable.

Last edited:

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
Cobra25 said:
I too have met some terrific people and made alot of new friends since I got my Marauder. I sometimes have a hard time reading some of the B.S. that is printed. Thats why I respect guy's like TMAC & MarauderTJA , just to name a few ,because they tell you truth & are up front about things. While no one is perfect, we all do our best to be honest & help each other out. ( True Friends stay true friends) most of the time, but not always. BigSlim may you & your family have a Happy Thanksgiving & A Happy & Safe Hoilday season.

Thanks Zolton. I don't play politics and have always been up front. I have been around the drag racing world all my life. This type of BS exists in every hobby and sport. It is rather sad actually that some people like to make a lot of something, that is really nothing. :shrug: Happy Turkey Day :thumbsup:

Cobra25

Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
Thanks Zolton. I don't play politics and have always been up front. I have been around the drag racing world all my life. This type of BS exists in every hobby and sport. It is rather sad actually that some people like to make a lot of something, that is really nothing. :shrug: Happy Turkey Day :thumbsup:
And A Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family too.

Users who are viewing this thread