Procharger question

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Dave, the kit will run 11's and you shall see. We will need drag radials.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

MI2QWK4U said:
There are no FIT Kit Cars running 11s. There is NO way that offer alone will yield 11's.

Add Boost, Nittos, widened rims, and maybe.... but not just with a base procharger, stall, and 4:10s.

Last edited:

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
tallboy said:
You just cannot seem to tell the truth at all, can you? Are saying you did not edit your post to read the way it does now? Are you saying you did not claim a high 11s/ low12s car with just your "complete kit"?

Readers, please take note the above has not been addressed by the usual suspects.

Do you know why?

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
A Trilogy Moderator did edit my thread after I had already edited my own thread and I did edit my thread to read that you had the oppurtuntiy to run high 11's or low 12's.

Chuck what is your problem?

There is no lie here but go ahead and make what you want out of it. :pop:

tallboy said:
The problem is, as usual, Greg was caught in another a lie, and was asked to edit his post by a moderator. had he used the word "opportunity" from the beginning, we wouldn't be here right now. Then when called on it, he ignores the subject, hoping it goes away, while his cronies try to turn the attention elsewhere.

Pathetic.

Last edited:

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
A Trilogy Moderator did edit my thread after I had already edited my own thread and I did edit my thread to read that you had the oppurtuntiy to run high 11's or low 12's.

Chuck what is your problem?

There here is no lie here but go ahead and make what you want out of it. :pop:

Ok, last time...

Did you originally claim high 11s/low12s with your complete kit [without the word opportunity]? Yes or no.

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
That is correct you would have to spend more money on tires and or rims.

bigslim said:
You better be running something other than stock tires. And Greg's ad states the custumer will have the opportunity to run in the high 11's to low 12's. This is true as long as the customer spends more money to achieve this.

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Chuck, yes I did what is the big fffffffffnnnnnn deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I than went back and edited it at the request of Dave and he still deleted the word oppurtunity out of the thread. :pop:

tallboy said:
Ok, last time...

Did you originally claim high 11s/low12s with your complete kit [without the word opportunity]? Yes or no.

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
bigslim said:
I am not here to start anything. I just read Greg's thread offering his kit for the hoildays. In the thread he states that if you buy his upgraded complete kit you will be able to run in the high 11's to low 12's. Now I know his kit makes the car run good. I have seen it run in the low 12's. My question is who has run his MM with Greg's kit in the 11's yet? Please don't start a mine is better than yours war. Maybe I missed something but I have yet to see someone post numbers supporting Greg's claim.

Your right BigSlim. No 11's yet. He removed that from the offer. But be assured, 11's will happen. Just need some cooler weather. And I am going to do my absolute best to make it happen. :rockon: Just need for you to send down to Florida some of your cooler weather. :beer:

Rider90

Established Member
This is why the timeslip page should be removed from "The Other Site"

All you clowns that take a 1320 number so seriously its as if we were insulting your wife :pop:

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Another useless thread.

First it was Centrifugal blowers are useless on a heavy 4400 lb MM.

Then air to air sucks and WILL NOT work.

Gears and Converter will ruin driveablility.

NOW a Procharger owner posts his new time of 12.2 yesterday and all hell breakes loose. Right back to where we started from except:

Centrufugal Blowers do work on a MM.

Air to air does work and is highly efficient.

Gears and converter do not ruin driveability, without them the car feels like a Grand Marquis.

I guess it's easy to attack personal credibility when the times, the kit, nor the mods are easily attacked anymore.

End result: We all end up hating each other!

Cheers!

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Chuck, yes I did what is the big fffffffffnnnnnn deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I than went back and edited it at the request of Dave and he still deleted the word oppurtunity out of the thread. :pop:

Let me get this straight, you're saying that DAVE DELETED THE WORD "OPPORTUNITY"?????

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Chuck, nice try!

I went back and looked at the thread that I started and what Dave tookout was the high 11's and left in the low 12's saying that it was misleading.

I don't see how it is misleading that you have the oppurtunity to run the high 11's to low12's but its not a Trilogy. We are the red headed step children.

tallboy said:
Let me get this straight, you're saying that DAVE DELETED THE WORD "OPPORTUNITY"?????

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Chuck, nice try!

I went back and looked at the thread that I started and what Dave tookout was the high 11's and left in the low 12's saying that it was misleading.

I don't see how it is misleading that you have the oppurtunity to run the high 11's to low12's but its not a Trilogy. We are the red headed step children.

Ok, Dave took out "high 11s". Fine.

Why did you say he deleted the word "opportunity'?

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
I guess now I am a Cronie...

tallboy said:
The problem is, as usual, Greg was caught in another a lie, and was asked to edit his post by a moderator. had he used the word "opportunity" from the beginning, we wouldn't be here right now. Then when called on it, he ignores the subject, hoping it goes away, while his cronies try to turn the attention elsewhere.

Pathetic.

Chuck, you are my friend. But PATHETIC. Come on man. It seems like an excuse for the whole Procharger vrs Triology thing. You would think that most people would be open minded and objective to a simple statement. The F.I.T. kits are doing well for the short period of time they have been available. You witnessed first hand my best run at Bradenton and complimented me. And it was sincerely appreciated. Now JD's Procharged Marauder made a 12.2 with a 3.80 pulley in 48 degree weather, so here we go again. Let's beat up the Procharger guys anyway we can. But, with the exception of Martyo, who ran his record 11.0 ET run with guess what, a Procharger. You didn't see any of us Procharger guys bragging or touting that fact, did you?

I am sure Greg had no malice in the orginial statement. No pre-concieved forethought that what he posted would be a huge advertising banner to "Oh My God" he is lying to deceive potential Triology buyers to F.I.T. We need to slam him for this outrageous lie. And it was corrected just as soon as a moderator advised and brought it to his attention. What is the big deal? I guess now I am a CRONIE too for even mentioning this. There isn't anyone that has not edited their posts after a mistake or someone advised them of some errors or percieved errors, myself included. Remember Chuck?

I really believe that we Procharger Marauder guys are considered the red-headed step children by some of you. :bowdown: This blower brand loyalty thing is way out of hand with again, "some of you guys." :bash: Give us a break. :shrug:

My car has everything that Greg's complete kit is offering, with the exception of 60 lb injectors and a MAF extender. There is no additional charge for a smaller pulley with either kit. Yes, I now have widened rims and drag radials to which virtually every Triology car has (with the exception of yours) that has made it to the 12's. And I congratulated your accomplishment. Your car is the exception to the rule. BigSlims post was a valid question, civil and the whole thing has been resolved.

My car with a stock bottom end has a tune which pulls serious timing when it is hot to keep it safe. It will make the 11's once I can get a real cool day even with my 250 lb ass in the car. I am sure you know that. Let's give this whole thing a break and stop reading so deeply into EVERYTHING.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
Chuck, you are my friend. But PATHETIC. Come on man. It seems like an excuse for the whole Procharger vrs Triology thing. You would think that most people would be open minded and objective to a simple statement. The F.I.T. kits are doing well for the short period of time they have been available. You witnessed first hand my best run at Bradenton and complimented me. And it was sincerely appreciated. Now JD's Procharged Marauder made a 12.2 with a 3.80 pulley in 48 degree weather, so here we go again. Let's beat up the Procharger guys anyway we can. But, with the exception of Martyo, who ran his record 11.0 ET run with guess what, a Procharger. You didn't see any of us Procharger guys bragging or touting that fact, did you?

I am sure Greg had no malice in the orginial statement. No pre-concieved forethought that what he posted would be a huge advertising banner to "Oh My God" he is lying to deceive potential Triology buyers to F.I.T. We need to slam him for this outrageous lie. And it was corrected just as soon as a moderator advised and brought it to his attention. What is the big deal? I guess now I am a CRONIE too for even mentioning this. There isn't anyone that has not edited their posts after a mistake or someone advised them of some errors or percieved errors, myself included. Remember Chuck?

I really believe that we Procharger Marauder guys are considered the red-headed step children by some of you. :bowdown: This blower brand loyalty thing is way out of hand with again, "some of you guys." :bash: Give us a break. :shrug:

My car has everything that Greg's complete kit is offering, with the exception of 60 lb injectors and a MAF extender. There is no additional charge for a smaller pulley with either kit. Yes, I now have widened rims and drag radials to which virtually every Triology car has (with the exception of yours) that has made it to the 12's. And I congratulated your accomplishment. Your car is the exception to the rule. BigSlims post was a valid question, civil and the whole thing has been resolved.

My car with a stock bottom end has a tune which pulls serious timing when it is hot to keep it safe. It will make the 11's once I can get a real cool day even with my 250 lb ass in the car. I am sure you know that. Let's give this whole thing a break and stop reading so deeply into EVERYTHING.

Tom, it has become obvious that Brand Loyalty have superseded friendship to some of these guys, so don't waste your time.

And I thought we all owned Mercury Marauders!

I guess not.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
MarauderTJA said:

I am really believe that we Procharger Marauder guys are considered the red-headed step children by some of you. :bowdown: This blower brand loyalty thing is way out of hand with again, "some of you guys." :bash: Give us a break. :shrug:

...And you know I consider you a friend. Remember who went on-line and gave the ProCharger guys mad props for thier incredible performance at SSHS5? It was me.

My problem is not with any F.I.T. customer. I have seen JD run and complimented him more than once. I have pm'ed you kudos and engouragement in your endeavors as well. I told you I felt you would be the first F.I.T. car in the 11s, and I meant it. No one has cheered you on or supported you more than I have.

My problem is with Greg. The guy just cannot tell the truth unless the proverbial gun is put to his head, and you know this to be true, Tom. All I want is for this guy to TELL THE TRUTH.

For some reason, this seems to be a continuing problem for this guy.

Peace.

bigslim

Established Member
Greg, I know first hand how well your kit runs. I hung out with JD and even got beat by him twice at MVIII. I know the car runs good. I gave JD his props for his car. I just feel that you weren't totally honest in your original post. TMAC, take a chill pill. No one is saying that the Procharger kit is bad. All we are saying is that you need more than 410's and a stall to kit that kit in the 11's. BTW, Dave has spent a lot of money on his car. Remember, his car was the first customer's car by Trilogy. There were not a lot of options for Dave to help boost performance. Dave kinda used his car as an experimental process for others just as Mac's car was used to find out the best ways to upgrade these models.

maraudernkc said:
bigslim. JD ran a 12.2 yesterday but no one has run in the 11's yet. All I was trying to say is that the kit is very capable of running in the high 11's with all the other goodies. Have a nice Thanksgiving!

bigslim

Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
Your right BigSlim. No 11's yet. He removed that from the offer. But be assured, 11's will happen. Just need some cooler weather. And I am going to do my absolute best to make it happen. :rockon: Just need for you to send down to Florida some of your cooler weather. :beer:
Good luck. I hope you do it.

bigslim

Established Member
Grow up, sell your car and go away.
Rider90 said:
This is why the timeslip page should be removed from "The Other Site"

All you clowns that take a 1320 number so seriously its as if we were insulting your wife :pop:

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

bigslim

Established Member
All hell did not break out because of JD's run. The hell broke out because there wasn't any valid truth to the advertising that was in the thread. I consider JD and good guy and had a lot of hanging with him the summer. Truth be told I wished he lived closer so we could hangout more. I was one of the first to say how he beat me at MVIII. I say congrats to JD and hope to see him in the 11's soon.

tmac1337 said:
Another useless thread.

First it was Centrifugal blowers are useless on a heavy 4400 lb MM.

Then air to air sucks and WILL NOT work.

Gears and Converter will ruin driveablility.

NOW a Procharger owner posts his new time of 12.2 yesterday and all hell breakes loose. Right back to where we started from except:

Centrufugal Blowers do work on a MM.

Air to air does work and is highly efficient.

Gears and converter do not ruin driveability, without them the car feels like a Grand Marquis.

I guess it's easy to attack personal credibility when the times, the kit, nor the mods are easily attacked anymore.

End result: We all end up hating each other!

Cheers!

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
bigslim said:
All hell did not break out because of JD's run. The hell broke out because there wasn't any valid truth to the advertising that was in the thread. I consider JD and good guy and had a lot of hanging with him the summer. Truth be told I wished he lived closer so we could hangout more. I was one of the first to say how he beat me at MVIII. I say congrats to JD and hope to see him in the 11's soon.

Double post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread