Procharger question

bigslim

Established Member
I am not here to start anything. I just read Greg's thread offering his kit for the hoildays. In the thread he states that if you buy his upgraded complete kit you will be able to run in the high 11's to low 12's. Now I know his kit makes the car run good. I have seen it run in the low 12's. My question is who has run his MM with Greg's kit in the 11's yet? Please don't start a mine is better than yours war. Maybe I missed something but I have yet to see someone post numbers supporting Greg's claim.

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
Marty isnt running a FIT Procharger kit. FIT is advertising that:

$4499.00 for our F.I.T./Procharger Marauder kit!

$5399.00 for our complete Marauder kit which includes the following:

F.I.T./Procharger complet blower kit
3000 to 3500 PI Stall Converter
4:10 Ford Motorsport Gears

This will give you the oppurtunity to run high 11's low 12's in the quarter mile with your Marauder

$4999.00 is our regular price!
Save $500.00
Plus shipping

This offer is good for two F.I.T./Procharger kits.

The first two people that respond to this thread in a post form and says they want it will get it.

No Vouchers excepted with this offer.

No credit cards excepted with this offer.

Offer ends 12:00 P.M. Thanksgiving night!

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
There are no FIT Kit Cars running 11s. There is NO way that offer alone will yield 11's.

Add Boost, Nittos, widened rims, and maybe.... but not just with a base procharger, stall, and 4:10s.

Last edited:

bigslim

Established Member
You better be running something other than stock tires. And Greg's ad states the custumer will have the opportunity to run in the high 11's to low 12's. This is true as long as the customer spends more money to achieve this.

Smokie

Established Member
Is all in how you wish to interpret the word opportunity if you take this word to mean guaranteed then it would be a lie.

Let me offer a similar scenario, the Trilogy web site has a comparo on different S/C options with results included, the stated claim is that a bonestock MM. will run a 12.95 quarter mile with just a T-Kit.

Would you consider this to be what the majority of bonestock MM's are running??? or a best case scenario???

Before some of you get all riled up and think I am attacking Trilogy, consider this: I own a Trilogy kit, I love my kit, I consider Jerry a good friend and a most honorable man who has ALWAYS kept his word in every respect.

I know ONE owner that has run a bonestock T-Kit in the 12's--Tallboy. Period. Therefore the claim is true!!! but it is not the AVERAGE. Can we agree. :)

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
The guy says OPPORTUNITY! He just had a customer run 12.2 with a LARGE 380 GRANDPAPPY pulley.

It is obvious that with the kit a customer will have the OPPORTUNITY to be in the 11's.

How much was spent on the four Trilogy Kits in the 11 second club to give them this same opportunity? I bet a few thousand more!

The Procharger Kit with gears and converter will give a customer a 12 second car easy. This is the first cold weather we have had with the kit this year. It is too bad a few people are threatened by the numbers!

This is all over TRILOGY TRILOGY TRILOGY AND EVERYONE ELSE GETS STOMPED ON!

Get over it. The Procharger kits kicks ass and are a GREAT Opportunity for the price to get the average joe in a really fast car.

OPPORTUNITY does not mean will, but a chance at it, look it up in the dictionary.

There is no lies here, just personal and financial agendas.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
The post you are reading is the edited version. The original version stated you would run low12s/high11s with the "complete kit", which is a lie.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Smokie said:
Let me offer a similar scenario, the Trilogy web site has a comparo on different S/C options with results included, the stated claim is that a bonestock MM. will run a 12.95 quarter mile with just a T-Kit.

Would you consider this to be what the majority of bonestock MM's are running??? or a best case scenario???

Now that IS a misleading quote from that website. But nobody will want to discuss that I bet. Stock Trilogy are a few tenths of second above that. To say that a purchased kit will run 12.9 is an extreme exception to all the kits out there and very MISLEADING.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
tallboy said:
The post you are reading is the edited version. The original version stated you would run low12s/high11s with the "complete kit", which is a lie.

I don't know what you are referring to Chuck as I did not read that, but what is above posted by a moderator.

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Tallboy, I guess you have nothing else to do but bash people who don't have the SUPERDUPERHIGHDOLLAROEM looking blower on there Marauder.

What I said in my thread was that you would have the oppurtunity to run in the high 11's or low 12's. JD, ran a 12.2 yesterday with only 9psi had he not have changed his pulley and went to a larger pulley (less boost) he might of run in the high 11's.

FIT/PROCHARGER DOES NOT HAVE AT THIS TIME ANY MARAUDERS RUNNING IN THE 11's

Tallboy, Happy Thanksgiving and at least someone purchasing my kit can still be fast and still buy a turkey for Thanksgiving and no it does no come with a boost gauge. :bash:

tallboy said:
The man got caught lying. Again.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Tallboy, I guess you have nothing else to do but bash people who don't have the SUPERDUPERHIGHDOLLAROEM looking blower on there Marauder.

What I said in my thread was that you would have the oppurtunity to run in the high 11's or low 12's. JD, ran a 12.2 yesterday with only 9psi had he not have changed his pulley and went to a larger pulley (less boost) he might of run in the high 11's.

Tallboy, Happy Thanksgiving and at least someone purchasing my kit can still be fast and still buy a turkey for Thanksgiving and no it does no come with a boost gauge. :bash:

You just cannot seem to tell the truth at all, can you? Are saying you did not edit your post to read the way it does now? Are you saying you did not claim a high 11s/ low12s car with just your "complete kit"?

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
bigslim. JD ran a 12.2 yesterday but no one has run in the 11's yet. All I was trying to say is that the kit is very capable of running in the high 11's with all the other goodies. Have a nice Thanksgiving!

bigslim said:
I am not here to start anything. I just read Greg's thread offering his kit for the hoildays. In the thread he states that if you buy his upgraded complete kit you will be able to run in the high 11's to low 12's. Now I know his kit makes the car run good. I have seen it run in the low 12's. My question is who has run his MM with Greg's kit in the 11's yet? Please don't start a mine is better than yours war. Maybe I missed something but I have yet to see someone post numbers supporting Greg's claim.

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Dave, I think that the keyword is "oppurtunity". Our kit will run in the high 11's with the right temps and track condtions and with the help of Gears, Stall Converter and Drag radials.

No FIT/PROCHARGER KIT HAS RUN 11's YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave, have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MI2QWK4U said:
Marty isnt running a FIT Procharger kit. FIT is advertising that:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
I find this all to be so hillarious! FIT Procharger has like 10 or so kits out there with stellar performances and it looks like that has shook things up a little. :D

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
maraudernkc said:

Greg, could you please start including Kool Aid with your kit!

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
The problem is, as usual, Greg was caught in another a lie, and was asked to edit his post by a moderator. had he used the word "opportunity" from the beginning, we wouldn't be here right now. Then when called on it, he ignores the subject, hoping it goes away, while his cronies try to turn the attention elsewhere.

Pathetic.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
tallboy said:
The problem is, as usual, Greg was caught in another a lie, and was asked to edit his post by a moderator. had he used the word "opportunity" from the beginning, we wouldn't be here right now. Then when called on it, he ignores the subject, hoping it goes away, while his cronies try to turn the attention elsewhere.

Pathetic.

I am just a big a cronie as you are Chuck so I would go easy pointing the finger. That is what this site is about, the ability to express oneself. Sorry if you don't like it.

I guess Greg's nose is as long as the majority of 1/4 mile Trilogy car track runs!

Users who are viewing this thread