Preview - MGW MT-82 Shifter - Final Version

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm planing to pull the driveshaft at the same time. It's not that much extra work to make it easier.

If you tell MGW you are going to pull the driveshaft during the install when you order they will preassemble some of the components for you to make the install even easier.

jdcobra

Established Member
If you tell MGW you are going to pull the driveshaft during the install when you order they will preassemble some of the components for you to make the install even easier.

Hey Travis, I've been trying to figure out how much shorter is the throw on the stock shifter on the new 15 vs the 11-14, would you happen to know?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Hey Travis, I've been trying to figure out how much shorter is the throw on the stock shifter on the new 15 vs the 11-14, would you happen to know?

Stock S197 vs Stock S550? If so, I just took a quick measurement and the 2015 seems to be about 5% shorter.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Also, the price will be no more than $487 retail. George is working to bring the price down as much as possible. Ball choice will affect final OTD price a few dollars too. If you are part of the SVTP pre-sale you will receive 5% off of retail and a few MGW t-shirt.

bakerjd

Established Member
I'm just waiting for MGW to call me and ask for my payment info lol...Called the first Monday after the holiday when I got my code. Can't wait to install this on the '15!

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
What's the point of the additional side bracing? I thought the billet arm alone was extremely solid.

Cobradude72

Established Member
If I just bought a race spec for my 13 boss and I haven't installed it yet can I exchange them and if so would I have to pay a fee and how soon can I order it?

Speed Junky

Established Member
I'm curious to know what he's going to do with the previous production run he's already made- melt it down back to bulk material? I think it's only the brace bars, the rear mounts and the rear mount studs.

Attachments

• MGW Stock.jpg
    MGW Stock.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 294

14ksstang

Established Member
Those must be for the race spec for the 11-14 cars.they don't look anything like the one in the original post.

theACE

Established Member
WTH, I just installed the race spec on my 2012 5.0, now another new MGW shifter???

Users who are viewing this thread