Prayers needed...my Dad passed away

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
coming from someone who lost their dad as well (years ago), my deepest regards to you and your family. It may not seem like it now but time will heal the pain, and then you'll soon be able to remember him with joy and not sorrow.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
I know he wouldn't want me to be sad...but it hurts so damn deep inside that I can't help but be sad. I don't know what to tell my kids....that their papaw is gone.....how do you do tell your 6 and 2 year old's that papaw isn't coming back.....

it's hard. My father passed away in 1994, which my daughter then was 6 years old, she's the one who found him dead. My son was 4 at the time.

Yeah it's hard man, hang in there & like the guy stated above, make sure you got family & friends around. :(

slowgtnky

they're just baby cams...
Established Member
it all seems like a dream. like its not real. i just got home from visitation. It was rough to say the least. I miss him so damn much. We had just made plans to order a new car and start fresh with a new project.....my 2 year old just wanted to lay down with her papaw and sleep with him.................

Users who are viewing this thread