Prayers needed...my Dad passed away

slowgtnky

they're just baby cams...
Established Member
guys, would you please keep my family in your prayers.....my Dad passed away early this morning and it is tearing me apart.....

whiplash306

Established Member
My God, I can't even imagine! That's a very serious fear of mine as the days and months are more quickly turning into years. My Dad, besides my wife, is my absolute best friend. I am SO SORRY to hear of your loss. A very special prayer goes out to you and your family. Hang in there man! Just know in your heart of hearts that your Father would not want you to be sad....!

slowgtnky

they're just baby cams...
Established Member
I know he wouldn't want me to be sad...but it hurts so damn deep inside that I can't help but be sad. I don't know what to tell my kids....that their papaw is gone.....how do you do tell your 6 and 2 year old's that papaw isn't coming back.....

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
.....how do you do tell your 6 and 2 year old's that papaw isn't coming back.....

That's a hard one but as far as the 6 year old understanding goes, a book called "The Fall of Freddie the Leaf" does wonders in explaining this for all ages. Check it out, he'll get it.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your loss. My thought's and prayers are with you and your family, may your dad RIP :(

ssssnake

Established Member
I'm so sorry Shane. Had he been ill, or was this sudden? I lost my mom many years ago, and I still miss her greatly. You and your family are in my prayers. Keep your father alive in your children's heart.

Users who are viewing this thread