Prayers needed...my Dad passed away

yosemiddysam

03 Cobra Vert 10th Anniv.
Established Member
Crestview Fl. Grew up in the good ole Dub V
My family will pray for all of you tonight. I lost my dad when I was 10. Still to this day I enjoy revisiting all the good times. Hang in there man.......It never gets easier..only becomes duller. Family and friends are great to have at times like this.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
May God Bless you with peace. I lost my dad 23 years ago suddenly and there is hardly a day goes by I do not think about him still. My daughter is just 8 and she asks me questions about him and I explain to her the best I can. I lost my mom 13 years ago and it is the same. I will tell you it gets easier but the pain never goes away fully.

Just remember the good times you had together. Remember the joy you shared. And always keep him on your heart. It will be tough but you will make it and it will make you stronger and also make you appreciate your children more. It will also make you a better father so your kids will remember you in a loving way when you are gone.

God bless you!

16kOrBust

Established Member
I'm really sorry to hear this. Definitely don't be afraid to let it out and talk with your family and friends about it. Hell, post up stories or memories on here if it helps. You know we'll be here reading them with you.

yeller1

Established Member
Very sorry to hear that. If you can, concentrate on the good things you and your dad
had together. Cherish the memories.

Users who are viewing this thread