pounded a kb cobra today

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
what ls1 said:
list of mods are stock heads, cams, intake, probe ultra lite 4340 rods je pistons, siemins 60 lb injecters eboost controler, aem wideband 327 gears 10lb spring and 13 lbs of boost . spec stage three clutch and all tubuler a arms .k meber ans coil overs had to make room for all the piping . slp loadmouth exahust i know im missing some stuff but the basics are there . sorry took so long to respond some people here dont have computers at work

Owning a KB cobra by 7 cars with 13lb's of boost.

:lol:

Turbo or not... 13'lbs of boost will probably not put you over 600rwhp.

GodStang

Established Member
Ya but he raced a heavy slow 03 cobra. KB cobra only puts out about 550 rwhp. They are slow. So over rated. Who would pay money for a KB.

what ls1

Established Member
my car dynoed 544rwhp and 517trq at right around a lil less than 10lbs i was seeing about 8.5 to 9 on the boost gauge. 13lbs car should be around 610 or so no dyno yet though. if you go to the site and click on the video then on 96 cobra 76gts there is a vid also a short on on the mod kits as well .

Last edited:

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
what ls1 said:
my car dynoed 544rwhp and 517trq at right around a lil less than 10lbs i was seeing about 8.5 to 9 on the boost gauge. 13lbs car should be around 610 or so no dyno yet though. if you go to the site and click on the video then on 96 cobra 76gts there is a vid also a short on on the mod kits as well .

Tell ya what... pop your hood with a note that says **** you czwalga00gt; take a picture. Post it here and then i'll admit you a sir god terminator killer.

I forgot you probably dont have a digital camera and cant get access to one.

Also why would you run 13lbs of boost on a tune setup for 10. Thats a smart thing to do.

Last edited:

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
Well whatever... I gave you a chance no response the the PM I would post them up here myself.

I gotta final to take. I'll be back later to see if I got owned or was right.

what ls1

Established Member
im trying to send them to you they are all like 1875k so im having to try to make them smaller . god im gonna love this :bash:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Cwhatever his sn is He got offline....he probably got owned :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread