pounded a kb cobra today

frankin

Established Member
czwalga00gt said:
NO KIDDING!!! I must have missed that! :poke:

What im saying is regardless of what car he has...he comes on here to post how he just destroyed a KB cobra. If the guy owned an LS1 and it was his first post everyone would be calling him a troll. Odds are not very good he even owns the car he says he does. I could be wrong but given this type of post/situation more times than not the person does not actually own the car.

I just like the damn turbo in the pic. It's as big as a washing machine. Whoever owns the car, has a very fast one. Perhaps he could post some vids or pics with himself and the car.

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Didn't read the whole thread, but Kenne Bells are twin screws, not roots. Unless by some reason I missed the fact that twin screws are roots. But yeah, nice kill. And to whoever said that he is trying to stir us up, this is an SVT site, not just a Terminator site.

what ls1

Established Member
i said it sounded like a roots. at first i didnt know who it was untill he got up beside me then i rememberd my buddy telling me there was a guy with a silver kb cobra looken for me.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Awesome Cobra man, and great kill. I have been looking at that same Turbo kit, it will just be a while until I can afford it and my Cobra needs some more work haha

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Geez, awesome stats bud. Get us a video of that car running. Makes me want to get a turbo.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
Sweet thread!!! One to remember that's for sure. To WhatLS1-Nice kill and ownage. To the receiver of the ownage-you're a good sport and are more mature than most, for that I commend you.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
what ls1 said:
i said it sounded like a roots. at first i didnt know who it was untill he got up beside me then i rememberd my buddy telling me there was a guy with a silver kb cobra looken for me.

Got it, thanks for clarifying.

And like everyone else says, heck of a car man. Hope you stay around and disregard all the trash talking. Nice car :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread