pounded a kb cobra today

what ls1

Established Member
i have heard rummers around town of a silver 03 with a kb and supporting mods "hunting" me down in my poor old 96 cobra. well today was the day. we were coming back from a car show out of town here about 50 miles or so. im doing 65 on the freeway minding my own when i see fog lights and hear the whine of a roots come rushing up beside me. i downshifted to third we were rolling along at about 65 . his girl looked at me with a stupid ass grin as he honked . it was on three we both nailed it he jumped out front by a half a car for about two seconds as soon as the t76 came to life he was nothing but in my rear view mirror. we ran them up to about 140 and i slowed back down had him by at least 7 cars. this time when he passed his bitch had her face in her hands as embarresed as hell and he didnt even look my direction . just thought id share. ps you can see my car at www.proturbokits.com . :pepper:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The Terminator got Terminated :beer:

StangJason

Established Member
Turbo's rule and someday I will have my Terminator turbo'd :rockon: . Oh and Good Kill!

Almo

Established Member
For the record, that would be a twinscrew, not a roots.

Which one is your car... link some pictures off the site.

Last edited:

turbo94gt

Established Member
Nice kill on the kb cobra. I bet when he heard that turbo spool he was like :uh oh:

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
I can't believe everyone is hanging on this guys nuts. If it was an LS1 and it was his first post saying he pounded a KB cobra everyone would be calling him a troll. You're all hypocrites. Regardless of whether he owns the car or not... coming on here just to make that first post is a troll.

Almo

Established Member
czwalga00gt said:
I can't believe everyone is hanging on this guys nuts. If it was an LS1 and it was his first post saying he pounded a KB cobra everyone would be calling him a troll. You're all hypocrites. Regardless of whether he owns the car or not... coming on here just to make that first post is a troll.

He owns a 1996 Turbo'ed Cobra... re-read his handle... "What LS1"

Wild Bill

Established Member
I went to the linked site and wasnt really sure wich one is youe ride.The only one with the name jeremy was a green fox body.Which one is yours?

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
Almo said:
He owns a 1996 Turbo'ed Cobra... re-read his handle... "What LS1"

NO KIDDING!!! I must have missed that! :poke:

What im saying is regardless of what car he has...he comes on here to post how he just destroyed a KB cobra. If the guy owned an LS1 and it was his first post everyone would be calling him a troll. Odds are not very good he even owns the car he says he does. I could be wrong but given this type of post/situation more times than not the person does not actually own the car.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
czwalga00gt said:

What im saying is regardless of what car he has...he comes on here to post how he just destroyed a KB cobra. If the guy owned an LS1 and it was his first post everyone would be calling him a troll. Odds are not very good he even owns the car he says he does. I could be wrong but given this type of post/situation more times than not the person does not actually own the car.

:pop:

Almo

Established Member
czwalga00gt said:

Oh, I gotcha...

In that case... :bs:

:thumbsup:

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
what ls1 said:
i have heard rummers around town of a silver 03 with a kb and supporting mods "hunting" me down in my poor old 96 cobra. well today was the day. we were coming back from a car show out of town here about 50 miles or so. im doing 65 on the freeway minding my own when i see fog lights and hear the whine of a roots come rushing up beside me. i downshifted to third we were rolling along at about 65 . his girl looked at me with a stupid ass grin as he honked . it was on three we both nailed it he jumped out front by a half a car for about two seconds as soon as the t76 came to life he was nothing but in my rear view mirror. we ran them up to about 140 and i slowed back down had him by at least 7 cars. this time when he passed his bitch had her face in her hands as embarresed as hell and he didnt even look my direction . just thought id share. ps you can see my car at www.proturbokits.com . :pepper:

Sounds like you've got a mean Snake there, buddy. Where in WI are ya? I'm just south of Milwaukee. :beer:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
LOL

I can't believe you guys bought into this guy's story.

Not that it can't be true, because a car with the mods that website can whip up, can certainly be a monster. But it is obvious the guy is spamming the site, and his story is his way of stirring up you guys' imaginations, so you buy what they are selling.

Nick85

Banned
what ls1 said:

Hahahaah, I like it :beer:

Nick85

Banned
carrrnuttt said:
LOL

I can't believe you guys bought into this guy's story.

Not that it can't be true, because a car with the mods that website can whip up, can certainly be a monster. But it is obvious the guy is spamming the site, and his story is his way of stirring up you guys' imaginations, so you buy what they are selling.

DOH!

Users who are viewing this thread