Post your hangover remedies/defenses.

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
I alway's keep a 44 ounce mug of Ice cold water on my nightstand and somehow in the morning the thing is empty, it has worked for years, then 2 tylenol or whatever I have, a big breakfast then I am good to go. High noon on the weekend I start cracking again.Seasoned professionl,although I don't drink anything but beer.:beer:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
This general combo always works for me.

Drink water when you get in. Gatorade is a substitute if you can stand the sweetness.

Sleeeeep.

Wake up; take two Excedrin Migraine (basically caffeine pills); get a shower, eat something light and get conscious. Follow up with Gatorade and water.

If you're still not feeling better; go eat something light. I prefer a regular chicken sandwich from ChicfilA...whatever your favorite food is. It will help absorb whats left over.

Somewhere in the interim you'll probably have the beer shits. Get that over with and you should be able to push through.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Call my lucky, but I've never gotten a hangover. I rarely drink. And I get drunk even less often. But when I do, I'm fine the next morning. Although, I usually have a routine of 3-4 eggs for breakfast and a lot of water.

Marc

Established Member
Mine is with the consensus...water and asparin the night before. When I wake up in the middle of the night to let that water and beer out, I drink more water.

theraapster

Established Member
Luckily with beer I never get hungover, just some serious shitting to do the next day. When I drink liquor though I always drink a Gatorade before going to bed and as soon as I wake up and that seems to do the trick.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
41ZWTGMN60L._AA280_.jpg

This is the GOD of all hangover remedies. Wake up at 5AM still drunk, chug 1 or 2, go back to sleep, you will feel fine.

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
WOW to everyone saying take advil or tylenol before passing out you are all complete morons!!!!!

You are just pounding your already completely overworked livers. I don't think you realize how hard a couple advil or tylenol (especially tylenol) is on your liver. That combined with a liver that is trying to cleanse your body of alcohol can actually kill you... it has happened. Its called liver poisoning.

http://www.lef.org/protocols/appendix/otc_toxicity_01.htm

That is honestly some of the worst advise I've ever heard.... morons

Back on the subject at hand, I drink a fair amount and don't get hangovers. I've had maybe 5 in my life, and thats drinking 3-4 nights a week for the past 5 years. I guess thats just good drinking genetics. But when I have had one I usually just chug water all day even when I don't want any, that helps just cleanse the system and gets me back into shape faster than anything else. Also working up a good sweat, working out seems to help.

Paul

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
this seems to help me a bunch for fairly drunk nights
1. stop drinking - about an hour (or 2 if you can) before nite nite
2. eat - definitely eat food (eggs bacon pancakes) and drink a bunch of water
3. sex - bang a chic or 2 if you are the man!
4. ibu - 2 liquid gel advil
5. sleep! AC on low 70s
6. gatorade - blue gatorade next morning
7. sex - morning sex!
8. BMary - what seasoned pros do, i think they taste damn awful

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I take 3 Tylenol, 2 Multi vitamins, and 1 B-vitamin before I go to bed or after I puke whichever comes last.

I can drink as much as I can and still feel better then normal the next morning.

Only downside; your piss is neon yellow the next morning.

I promise you this WILL work!

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
I drink water before bed, usually just a tall glass so I don't risk peeing the bed. Then I get up the next morning and go to a diner for breakfast.

The absolute best cure for a hangover is an IV: Drink your face off, have an IV put in, and wake up the next morning feeling groovy!

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
grandestang said:
WOW to everyone saying take advil or tylenol before passing out you are all complete morons!!!!!

You are just pounding your already completely overworked livers. I don't think you realize how hard a couple advil or tylenol (especially tylenol) is on your liver. That combined with a liver that is trying to cleanse your body of alcohol can actually kill you... it has happened. Its called liver poisoning.

http://www.lef.org/protocols/appendix/otc_toxicity_01.htm

That is honestly some of the worst advise I've ever heard.... morons

Back on the subject at hand, I drink a fair amount and don't get hangovers. I've had maybe 5 in my life, and thats drinking 3-4 nights a week for the past 5 years. I guess thats just good drinking genetics. But when I have had one I usually just chug water all day even when I don't want any, that helps just cleanse the system and gets me back into shape faster than anything else. Also working up a good sweat, working out seems to help.

Paul

If only this thread were in Smackdown....:bash:

sikklightning04

sikklightning04
Established Member
A sandwich seems to work well for me. Water and asprin work well also. I saw it on Oprah. haha

Also Chaser and Last Call, those have been proven time and time again they work.

That Corona and V8 thing is interesting.

Mc Q 6185

Established Member
1: crawl to bathroom
2: lift head over toilet
3: jam fingers down throat
4: vomit
5: reward yourself with a bottle of water and a triple decker bread sandwich
6: repeat if necessary

Users who are viewing this thread