Post your before/after long tube dyno graphs and 1/4 mile times

clc44

Established Member
Looks like he has a manual and is also running E85.

Tht all helps. My buddy just made about 388/350 bone stock other than borla s types in 35 degree temps (manual)
image.jpegimage.jpeg

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
That's great man you wont be disappointed. Been following your threads for a while now and glad to hear there going on!!!

clc44

Established Member
It's the Pypes. I feel it'll scrap and eventually leak. I have a bad exhaust leak at the moment. The ota pipes to back of mid pipe needs about an extra half inch to inch to seal. There's a small gap. The clamps are taming it some but it's still bad. Getting that fixed asap! May weld in extra pipe to the ota pipe and keep it to where I can take it off. Sounds great under some throttle but with the leak it sounds bad down low lol.

clc44

Established Member
I have to get the exhaust leak fixed first. Then I'll datalog for a tune revision and take it to the rollers.

Thanks!image.jpeg
It's leaking where the clamp is located. The pipes didn't reach, there's a small gap causing a bad leak.

Last edited:

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
I remember I had this problem too. I think I pushed the whole catback forward a little bit right before the over the axles rub, but the downside is the tips were in quite a bit.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Try loosening it at the mid pipe clamp. Then push forward (towards front of car) from your axle back tips. Pop it forward with your palms. Have someone tighten it at same time. Should help.

Users who are viewing this thread