Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
IMG_2778.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Teksid281:
I noticed the IRS RIGHT away. I just didnt' want to be all joto and say "That looks "fabuluth!!" heheh. As mentioned, it's straight as can be and looks factory! Great job.

I have this riveted into my engine bay. I like it better than the "typical" sticker that everyone usually gets:

CobraPlaque.jpg

SVT Decal near the hood clasp (right above pony emblem in front):

IMG_6126.jpg

The SVT logo in the rear is off of a focus. When painted black, the original one is hard to read. Also, shined up the exhaust.

CrouchNinoSM.jpg

Anyone know where I could get one of those BLACK Ford ovals for the rear?

-N
Nice idea for a Thread.Should be able to get some good ideas.OP nice touch:thumbsup:
Great looking car,please drop it!I shouldn`t talk,mines the same way:bash:
EGR Delete,nobody notices this when I pop the hood!
020.jpg

039-2.jpg

038-1.jpg

Teksid281

Banned
Nice idea for a Thread.Should be able to get some good ideas.OP nice touch:thumbsup:
Great looking car,please drop it!I shouldn`t talk,mines the same way:bash:
EGR Delete,nobody notices this when I pop the hood!
038-1.jpg

I wouldn't have noticed unless you told me haha. But now that i see it, its a clean look. I will be doing LTs this spring and while I'm under the hood I hope to delete my EGR and smog.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Nice idea for a thread! Might get some cool ideas. :beer:

A couple of mine are:

1. I painted the little square area that is below where the stock horse/ aftermarket snake mounts black. It is painted the same color as the car stock, which was orange on my car and it distracted from the 'clean' look of the grill opening area.

2. I found a set of 'SVT' decals on Ebay that I put over top of the original center caps on my Saleen SC/Stern replica wheels.

DSC_2176.jpg

DSC_2181.jpg

Last edited:

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
sweet bro, that is exactly what i will do with my side emblems and grill emblem

My grill emblem is done the same way!
IMG_0952.gif

Interesting
Not sure if it would work on some colors!

Thanks I think! lol. No I don't think all colors could do this well. The lighter brighter colors no. Black, MG, DSG, yes.
Nice idea for a thread! Might get some cool ideas. :beer:

A couple of mine are:

1. I painted the little square area that is below where the stock horse/ aftermarket snake mounts black. It is painted the same color as the car stock, which was orange on my car and it distracted from the 'clean' look of the grill opening area.

2. I found a set of 'SVT' decals on Ebay that I put over top of the original center caps on my Saleen SC/Stern replica wheels.

DSC_2176.jpg

DSC_2181.jpg

That car is complete sex! Absolutely beautiful! I am not a fan of chrome either. But those wheels on that color look ****ing superb!

My94GT

Established Member
i love that pic of your car with the IRS i have been searching for it since my comp crashed. new desktop agin lol

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
That car is complete sex! Absolutely beautiful! I am not a fan of chrome either. But those wheels on that color look ****ing superb![/QUOTE]

Teksid281

Banned
Dude the IRS looks sick. Car looks great. I normaly can't stand that color but I like yours.

Thank you sir

i love that pic of your car with the IRS i have been searching for it since my comp crashed. new desktop agin lol

Lol, thanks man. Funny story about desktops, I walked into my friends office the other day and one of his co workers was looking at corral. My friend is the manager there so when the guy saw him he clicked out of the site and to his desktop and there was the exact same pic of my car! I never met the guy in my life, thought it was pretty funny :lol1:

M.P. Cobra, that is an interesting idea, I am considering doing my emblems in a transparent blue. Hopefully this idea will work out :rockon:

Teksid281

Banned
z28this, I see you're in Lynchburg. I live in Bedford, and I've seen your car at the cruise in at Tractor Supply off of 460 several times. My girl thinks you have the sickest car there! I am good friends with the original organizer of the event and he said he heard they may not be doing the cruise in this year, have you heard that? I hope he is incorrect, there is always a good turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread