Post the little touches...

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Cool thread idea. Like someone else said, I always loved the IRS in your car, Teksid281. My car is going to get an IRS, for sure.

Here's one thing I did to my old '04 Cobra that I only ever saw on one other car, which was the black '03 vert that Livernois has. I made some aluminum covers for the uprights in the front bumper lower grille opening and polished them.

Polished catback/driveshaft on my old '03 Mach and the shaker ribs polished.

Teksid281

Banned
Dam the underside of your old Mach is cleaner than the top of my car lol. I like the polished uprights on the bumper too. Thanks for the compliment. Btw, if you ever do an IRS swap on your car, be sure to get in touch with me as I would be glad to offer up any help/advice that I can. Trust me, its not as easy for us as it is the new edge guys!

Last edited:

Erick

Established Member
Covered the cheap plastic grilles with grille cloth. No one has noticed! :shrug:
dscf03384hk.jpg

1055copy2na.jpg

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
Covered the cheap plastic grilles with grille cloth. No one has noticed! :shrug:
dscf03384hk.jpg

1055copy2na.jpg

Love the painted door inserts...care to summarize your process as far as prep and paint used? I am going to do this in the next few weeks.

bubbrubb

IMG_5631.jpg

Not the best pic, but I made it so the valve stem was at the very bottom space between the spokes, the wheel lock (gorilla locks ftw) was at the head of the cobra, and the snake was sitting vertically between the valve stem and the wheel lock. Just one less distraction on the car. Was also going to do an 00R antenna delete

don't mind the oxidized rotor hubs, those were going to get painted black or replaced with new zinc coated rotors (slotted).

Graves

Established Member
I have a few little things I've done..

Red LEDs in the gauges, red LED BULLITT coin holder delete, MGW A/C knobs w/ red inserts, painted the grille horse DHG to match, sequential taillights... I have a couple other things awaiting to be delivered/installed, which include black lug nuts, custom etched BULLITT center caps from True Forged, a custom black powder coated and etched shift knob that says BULLITT and has the 1-5 & R shift pattern, and a set of '68 GT badges to replace the stockers on the sides.

interior1.jpg

gauges1.jpg

delete1.jpg

481947708_skr93-L.jpg

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
Grille emblems:
2007nopinationals035.jpg

attachment-3.jpg

Center caps:
Wash011.jpg

All sorts of other things...

portcity_gt

Established Member
i painted part of the cowl, used led roof lights, and Frenched in some fog lights on my truck.those are the only "little" things on my truck, everything else is easy to spot.

IMG_0309.jpg
IMG_0310.jpg
161.jpg
160.jpg
4845F30000012DC8000062FD22165514060.jpg
4845F3160004BC44000066C222165514060.jpg
4845F32A000ECB6800006A7722165514060.jpg

gtmustang00

Established Member
that truck is sick! please start a thread and post more exterior shots!

Last edited:

Teksid281

Banned
IMG_5631.jpg

Not the best pic, but I made it so the valve stem was at the very bottom space between the spokes, the wheel lock (gorilla locks ftw) was at the head of the cobra, and the snake was sitting vertically between the valve stem and the wheel lock. Just one less distraction on the car. Was also going to do an 00R antenna delete

don't mind the oxidized rotor hubs, those were going to get painted black or replaced with new zinc coated rotors (slotted).

You know its funny you mention that. I did something similar, the SVT points straight to the valve stem, the frpp sticker is aligned with the top of the center cap, and the valve cap is turned to where cobra faces the outside of each wheel. BUT, my friend, did you mount your tires so that the same lettering on each tire lined up with the valve cap? I did :coolman:

Haha JK man, seriously though I did do that. But now that i point that out I kinda feel like a wierdo :(

042.jpg

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
z28this, I see you're in Lynchburg. I live in Bedford, and I've seen your car at the cruise in at Tractor Supply off of 460 several times. My girl thinks you have the sickest car there! I am good friends with the original organizer of the event and he said he heard they may not be doing the cruise in this year, have you heard that? I hope he is incorrect, there is always a good turn out.

I thought your car looked familiar. :lol1: Tell your gf thanks. :beer:

I haven't heard anything about them not having the cruise-in. I hope it isn't true, that would really suck!

The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, I'm hoping to get my car out and get it some exercise!

Last edited:

Teksid281

Banned
OP you should put a wing on your car :thumbsup:

I've really been thinkin about it! My brother says I should either get the T1, or the Steeda race wing

people personalities really come out in alot of the light touch work

I totally agree. However, watch us all be at each others throats a few months from now for stealing each others ideas :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread