Post the little touches...

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
I also see a wiper delete. Good job guys nice to see all the subtle mods that can be done.

That's one mod that quickly becomes a hassle when the car is daily driven.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Badass Velo
DSC09010.jpg

Better pic of taillights

I got a couple pics of your car at the Waterford show a while back...looks good...

IMG_1400-edit-web.jpg

IMG_1401-edit-web.jpg

BadaBing

Let's take a look....
Established Member
I made this to cover the cigarette lighter in the center console

dscn2864wm0.jpg

niterydr

Established Member
I ordered one from him, and he told me he didn't have them/make them anymore, but he had a one with blemishes that he sent me instead for a few bucks cheaper. I ended up selling it because it was a little toooo blem'd for my liking.

Then that would be the emblem I have now:

DSC_0026.jpg

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member
I thought your car looked familiar. :lol1: Tell your gf thanks. :beer:

I haven't heard anything about them not having the cruise-in. I hope it isn't true, that would really suck!

The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, I'm hoping to get my car out and get it some exercise!

z28this your car is sick. Looks even better in person. You going to make it back to MIR this year..:beer:

Great Thread

svtwelch711

Established Member
04 Mystic?

My 04 Cobra Vert i had painted House of Kolors, notice its KINDA mystic (Was Blk/Blk/Blk). Sold it 6 months ago and got a 03 Coupe im building for the track, i couldnt bring myself to hack this car up.

Nitrous Purge Behind Snake ( look REALLY close)

See Anything Diff with the side of the Trunk???

And Lastly a Night Vision Camera in Key Hole

Last edited:

svtwelch711

Established Member
Rear Trunk and Fascia Exhaust Hole Delete

Ok,THIS is my 03' track car. I like Roush tips and skirts so much i fabbed up all Kooks 1 7/8-3.5" Collector headers- 3" Kooks mufflers & mandrels using modified 3" Roush tips, all to get this look and sound. BUT, the rear fascia looked stupid with the old exhaust cut outs. So i filled them in.

* I also De-badged this car. Notice NO Ford badge. And the SVT badge is on the Pass side of the trunk to cover the holes from the ford badge. Much Cleaner IMO. :banana:

BEFORE- Ugly Bumper Exhaust Holes

AND AFTER I FILLED IT IN TO LOOK STOCK

New Rims and Better Side Shot

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
z28this your car is sick. Looks even better in person. You going to make it back to MIR this year..:beer:

Great Thread

Thanks :beer: Yes, I am planning on going back to MIR for the Terminator Shootout as long as the date that is chosen is ok with my work schedule.

Racecraft_09_Mods_016.jpg

I had this made Saleen did nothing with the Racecraft cars to ID them.

Looks good, Mike :beer:

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
love the work on the silver car with Roush tips and filled back bumper. Bet the bumper was a PITA to get done!

Teksid281

Banned
Modded the shift boot to sit under the orange MGW handle I painted black

DSC02846.jpg

This is how it looks now

039.jpg

I need a new center console :(

Last edited:

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
^^^ That is awesome! I was planning on doing something similar like that after I get a MGW for my TKO. I think the MGW is too cool looking to be covered up. Never seen it done before until now. It'll probably be a couple months before I get a chance to mess with my car again, but IRS is one of the first things on the list. You'll be hearing from me more than likely.

svtwelch711

Established Member
love the work on the silver car with Roush tips and filled back bumper. Bet the bumper was a PITA to get done!

:beer:Thanks, i didn't get it done. I did it in my garage on a Sunday. It wasn't as bad as you think. I did use OEM materials to do it so it wouldnt crack out. I think from template to finish it was about a 5 hour deal doing it for the first time. I think it cost me about $150 in materials though.

Users who are viewing this thread