Post some trivia about your life....

Bandit5.4

Slow driver
Established Member
any reason for that? like military parents or just like to see new places?

Oil. My father worked in oil and gas for 40 years. He was a production engineer and was basically like a "fix-it" man for the major oil company he worked for. They'd send him to a region or office that wasn't producing like they should, he'd get them up to speed, then we'd move to the next place. We moved every 2.5 years on average until I left for college. I've actually changed addresses 25 times in my life so far.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Oil. My father worked in oil and gas for 40 years. He was a production engineer and was basically like a "fix-it" man for the major oil company he worked for. They'd send him to a region or office that wasn't producing like they should, he'd get them up to speed, then we'd move to the next place. We moved every 2.5 years on average until I left for college. I've actually changed addresses 25 times in my life so far.

Yup since I got into oil I’ve lived in Colorado twice, Wyoming, North Dakota, Texas, New Mexico, West Virginia, and California.

It gets insane

VegasMichael

Established Member
for the last like 40 years lol.
Probably because when I scroll through the cable guide I just look at the programming titles and not the channel. No Disney title likely ever appealed to me so I didn't click on it. I never liked Disney crap when I was a kid anyway. Parents took me to Disney World when I was in junior high and I hated it.

lilcoop03

Established Member
SMH

The girls/chicks that got their start on the Disney channel, e.g. Britney Spears.

I was guessing he meant one that worked at Disney maybe, like a girl that plays Belle from Beauty and the Beast in real life at the park?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin t, nick carter the list goes on

The Mickey Mouse club

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Some of you guys are pretty special.

I’m pretty boring, but here’s my story.

Only broken one condom in my life. It was about 10 months ago, and 6 weeks before my vasectomy (which was scheduled).

3rd boy is 5 weeks old now.

He's bound to be President or someone special.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I met Billy Bob from Varsity Blues. He was on a USO tour in the Middle East. He also had Sabrina the teen again witch and Six from that show Blossom. I'd lie if I said I didn't put my arm around "Sabrina" as I breezed around her going through the ship and down to my berthing. Got a pic will Billy somewhere. And I quote...."a 10..a fuc*** 10!"

coposrv

Established Member
I started working summers and weekends for my dads electrical company at 14. He built a bunch of new homes as well. He and I were at one of these new homes together on a random spring Saturday, The only other person onsite was a tree guy. After a while we stopped hearing the chainsaw. My dad sent me out side to see what he was up to.

I went outside the walk out basement and could see him lying on his back. I went over and saw the top of his head completely smashed open. I can still to this day almost 20 years later see the expression on his face. It’s stayed with me since. It really bothered me for awhile. I was pretty young.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Britney Spears
Britney Spears,...always thought she was hot, even with the shaved head.
****ing crazy cutie pie! lol

Ahhh yessss. See my avatar pic?
Oh yesssss,........

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread