Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Took Old Glory out for a cruise this weekend. Wife suggested we put it in the July 4th parade next month.

20230610_095827.jpg

20230610_095913.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Just got back from a country cruise. I can't believe I've had this car for a year and it's the first time I've taken it out in the country....

Definitely an amazing car.
a5050cd99a0e99289dd0c22758566280.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Doodler

Established Member
Not a great picture. But it's the first time it drove out of the garage under its own power in 2 decades (sat in the garage for a large bulk of that). I was hoping the tune was a little closer so I could take it around the block. But it got this far before I realized that wasn't going to happen. Way too rich and the TPS is being an asshole.

falcon_driveway01.jpg

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Not a great picture. But it's the first time it drove out of the garage under its own power in 2 decades (sat in the garage for a large bulk of that). I was hoping the tune was a little closer so I could take it around the block. But it got this far before I realized that wasn't going to happen. Way too rich and the TPS is being an asshole.

View attachment 1796915
Is that a falcon? I'd love to have a sprint

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Working on breathing some life back into the Z. I felt like I couldn’t see for shit at night and thought the lighting could use some help. The lenses still look good so I thought maybe the HIDs had lost some oomph. Also, the PO had blacked out the fog lights so I couldn’t even use those to assist. So what began as swapping out the fog housings and bulbs morphed into LED low beam replacements in addition to fog housings and matching LEDs. Hoping to get the driver’s side done tonight. (No fog on in this pic.)

Attachments

• IMG_4131.jpeg
    IMG_4131.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 83

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Bad... he means bad lol
Hmm, doesn't bother me one bit, and it works great because it points towards the ceiling fan and helps circulate the air.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Added a Plaid to the stable last night.
e44dead1d53a4cebff87442f4bd9deb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats! Great color. My brother's Tesla is one notch below the Plaid. This is his second Tesla. So does the Model S only come in Plaid form? I remember 2-3 levels but now on the Tesla.com site I'm only seeing the Plaid.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Success!
Since I had the front wheels off, I pulled the fender liners out and cleaned them up. Also pulled the front lip which is fairly beat up. Had some black trim paint on hand so hit the lip and liners with a light coat for the time being. I’ll likely replace them eventually. Trying not to drive myself into the poor house too quickly. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_4134.jpeg
    IMG_4134.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4135.jpeg
    IMG_4135.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4133.jpeg
    IMG_4133.jpeg
    486.1 KB · Views: 89

Users who are viewing this thread