Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

LS WUT

Established Member
3483860D-E7C1-44BC-9D95-1C4C8709FF7B.jpeg

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Took her out one last time with the wife and 2 boys all together ,before our 3rd boy came last Sunday. My boys love riding in the “race car” lol. The 5 of us definitely won’t fit all together, so it was a fun little cruise.

Attachments

• 0A5B4445-B124-47E2-BCBB-C38F343CCE05.jpeg
    0A5B4445-B124-47E2-BCBB-C38F343CCE05.jpeg
    556.9 KB · Views: 88

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Took her out one last time with the wife and 2 boys all together ,before our 3rd boy came last Sunday. My boys love riding in the “race car” lol. The 5 of us definitely won’t fit all together, so it was a fun little cruise.
Not fitting the wife and kiddo comfortably is the only reason I go back and forth on getting a HC Charger. Wife wont go for a ride anymore since the carseat (booster now) went in, for being 4'11" she acts like she needs 6'2" legroom.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Not fitting the wife and kiddo comfortably is the only reason I go back and forth on getting a HC Charger. Wife wont go for a ride anymore since the carseat (booster now) went in, for being 4'11" she acts like she needs 6'2" legroom.

Haha, it can be a little bit of tight fit but not too bad. I put my 2 year old behind her, and my 4 year old behind me. My wife is about 5’6” and was 9 months pregnant. She made it work lol. Every time I give a little tap of the throttle both boys die laughing. Priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS WUT

Established Member
I support it lol. Hellcat charger is fun, and a nice daily.

Users who are viewing this thread