Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Well, The M2 didn't last long.
I traded it for another Z06 on Saturday.
Beauty! How do you like those wheels in person? Forgelines fall into a nice affordable groove, especially when we're talking 19s and 20s in 10-12" widths. I like F14s, but everyone and their mom has them.

You must be the one on the Corvette forum unloading the Corsa Xtremes with black tips. lol

thetastelingers

eyem speshul
Established Member
Beauty! How do you like those wheels in person? Forgelines fall into a nice affordable groove, especially when we're talking 19s and 20s in 10-12" widths. I like F14s, but everyone and their mom has them.

You must be the one on the Corvette forum unloading the Corsa Xtremes with black tips. lol
The wheels in person are nice. The offset could be more aggressive, but they fit fine.
I haven't had them off the car yet. That usually tells more about a wheel.

Yes I am trying to unload the exhaust. With headers and no cats, the extremes are EFFING ridiculous. LMAO I drove the car to work today and warned my neighbors last night. HAHA!

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The wheels in person are nice. The offset could be more aggressive, but they fit fine.
I haven't had them off the car yet. That usually tells more about a wheel.

Yes I am trying to unload the exhaust. With headers and no cats, the extremes are EFFING ridiculous. LMAO I drove the car to work today and warned my neighbors last night. HAHA!
How wide are the rear tires?

I'm still on the stockers and 325s so I've got more of that tucked in look from certain angles and it drives me bonkers. Either a different offset and/or a wider wheel with 335-345s would fill it in nicely, but I told myself I would take my time piecing this buggy together.

My buddy runs xtremes on all his toys and they're loud even with cats and stock manifolds. Another friend has an FBO ZR1 with full cat-less Kooks and it's ridiculous so I can imagine how yours might sound. I scored used LG long tubes and cat-less midpipe, but the car came with Corsa Sports so I'm thinking it might be tolerable. I told myself I wanted it rowdy since there's also a cam kit awaiting installation and there's nothing quite like sitting at a stoplight listening to the chop chop of an LS7. lol

thetastelingers

eyem speshul
Established Member
How wide are the rear tires?

I'm still on the stockers and 325s so I've got more of that tucked in look from certain angles and it drives me bonkers. Either a different offset and/or a wider wheel with 335-345s would fill it in nicely, but I told myself I would take my time piecing this buggy together.

My buddy runs xtremes on all his toys and they're loud even with cats and stock manifolds. Another friend has an FBO ZR1 with full cat-less Kooks and it's ridiculous so I can imagine how yours might sound. I scored used LG long tubes and cat-less midpipe, but the car came with Corsa Sports so I'm thinking it might be tolerable. I told myself I wanted it rowdy since there's also a cam kit awaiting installation and there's nothing quite like sitting at a stoplight listening to the chop chop of an LS7. lol
They are 325/30-19. I like the wheels, so I may put a spacer on them. Not too keen on spacers, but it'll probably be 10 or 12MM.

The corsa sports may be perfect.

IA Shelby

Established Member

“Forgelines fall into a nice affordable groove”? - can’t say I have ever had that about Forgeline wheels. You must have some very deep pockets.

colin450

Established Member
Read the text to this story while the image struggled to load. I absolutely expected to see a Foxbody when you said 20 years ago. Suddenly a Terminator appears. Proof I’m getting old I guess.
It's crazy how fast that time has gone by. It's funny to think that this car probably started the horsepower war, at least among American mfgs. Now I get in it and wonder how close my 392 Wrangler would be to it in a straight line lol.

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
IMG_8405.jpeg
Cars and coffee stangs

Users who are viewing this thread