Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Late night wash and detail on the wife's daily. It could use a light paint correction and wax.
87ccd8def8c5fbb3ade395fbb754aaaf.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Thought that might have been the K9 narcotics unit looking for the stash you use to keep that garage as nice as you do.

Your explanation is much less exciting.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Thought that might have been the K9 narcotics unit looking for the stash you use to keep that garage as nice as you do.

Your explanation is much less exciting.
It's funny that you mentioned that. Because as I was pulling into my shop driveway, there was a police car sitting across the street from my shop

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

jessie_sanders

Established Member

Vforce700

Established Member

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Vforce700

Established Member
I had one. If you want the true dump truck experience, youre right.

Otherwise, youre dead wrong.

Who are you again?
I'm the guy who bought your F-350 back in 2018. Truck is insured now with Hagerty,
and I was looking for the old ad to see if it was still out there. The description brought me to this website and a post you had on here when you bought the truck. And I thought, hey, this is kind of a lively automotive forum. Anyway you were a super guy to buy a truck from and the truck is doing very well.... Mark

Attachments

• SANY2684.JPG
    SANY2684.JPG
    285 KB · Views: 95

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm the guy who bought your F-350 back in 2018. Truck is insured now with Hagerty,
and I was looking for the old ad to see if it was still out there. The description brought me to this website and a post you had on here when you bought the truck. And I thought, hey, this is kind of a lively automotive forum. Anyway you were a super guy to buy a truck from and the truck is doing very well.... Mark

Well hollleeeee shit. I stand here and fully accept the egg on my face, sir.

I truly hope you are enjoying the truck. She was exceptionally clean. You could sell that thing for a pretty penny these days since the market has gone completely batshit crazy.

Wow... small world.

PS... don't tell everyone around here how super I am in real life, I have a reputation to uphold! :p

Vforce700

Established Member
Here's a newer pic...still only has just under 37k miles. Hangs in the garage most of the time-never out when snow's on the ground. I did repack wheel and spindle bearings, freshen up 4WD just as a maintenance, but I've never used the 4WD. I have 3 OBS: this 94 f350, 94 f250 and 95 f150. Yeah I think I bought em at the right time.
20210516_180836 (2).jpg

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Dont. Change. a. Thing.

Mind reader

I REALLY like the patina on 3/4 of the truck -- everything behind the front fenders and hood. I need to do something with the front of it!!! Ugh. Painting the whole thing might make it too nice.

Interior, after some 409 cleaning, came out amazing. I'll update pics later this weekend.

Truck is a blast to drive!

andymarkv

Established Member
I REALLY like the patina on 3/4 of the truck -- everything behind the front fenders and hood. I need to do something with the front of it!!! Ugh. Painting the whole thing might make it too nice.
I know people HATE "fake" patina...but damnit...I wish you could fake the front clip to match the rest!! That thing is bad ass.
These types of trucks remind a guy that it can be fun to go slow.... lol

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread